Find
Notify
Tools

Skooshed Avatars
 Login/Join

Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted
I noticed this about a week ago. Sometimes the first avatar on a Board page appears skooshed, like if Super Mario stomped on it.

Using Firefox 3.0.12

Posts: 32867 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I'm using that too and I haven't noticed anything odd.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
Ditto, and ditto. If it happens again, can you get a screenshot? Failing that, maybe you could stop skooshing your eyeballs?

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32867 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I'm also using a Mac, would that make a difference?

My only problem with avatars is sometimes they'll be ENORMOUS before shrinking to normal size.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
The ENORMOUS pop that can happen, which can be funny if it's the right avatar, occurs when you use a picture larger than the maximum size allowed.

I'm also using Vista 64-bit Home Premium with Service Pack 1, which probably tells you a lot of nothing.