Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Message Board FAQ    How do you put a blog in your sig?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How do you put a blog in your sig?
 Login/Join

has no knowledge of the Munich Incident, so stop asking
Picture of Wayfarer
posted
I am now with blog. Smile
I've seen other boardsters with blogs linked in their autosignature, how do I go about doing this please?

Posts: 5864 | Location: The Cast Iron Shore | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of that scott guy
posted Hide Post
go to your personal settings and then go to the edit profile bit, and type it in under "signature"

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
if you want it as a hyperlink you can post a 'reply' and use the normal hyperlink button, and the copy the resulting text and past it into your sig in your personal settings.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no knowledge of the Munich Incident, so stop asking
Picture of Wayfarer
posted Hide Post
Thanks white room. Smile

Smaug, it did n't copy the link location when I tried that, not sure why.

Posts: 5864 | Location: The Cast Iron Shore | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post