Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Message Board FAQ    "What's with all the spam?"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"What's with all the spam?"
 Login/Join

Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted
Short answer: We really don't know.

Long answer: There appears to be a larger-than -normal amount of spam on the boards right now. While we aren't certain what's causing it, we are looking into it. In the meantime, we appreciate your care and consideration - keep those reports a-comin'!

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dweller in Darkness:
Short answer: We really don't know.

Long answer: There appears to be a larger-than -normal amount of spam on the boards right now. While we aren't certain what's causing it, we are looking into it. In the meantime, we appreciate your care and consideration - keep those reports a-comin'!

We're in LUCK!!
I happen to live just 45 minutes from the SPAM Museum in Austin, MN. I'll be happy to pay them a visit if they persist.
Just give me the nod.
Mad

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post