New
Find
Notify
Tools

Neil Gaiman Wiki?
 Login/Join

Picture of ZoneSeek
posted
Neil's produced a sizeable body of work. A Wiki might be helpful for quick searchable lookups. I was looking at Neil's Wikipedia page and thought I'd just throw that out there, cos there's a Starcraft Wiki, an R. Scott Baker Wiki, etc.

Posts: 2627 | Location: Manila | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZoneSeek:
Neil's produced a sizeable body of work. A Wiki might be helpful for quick searchable lookups. I was looking at Neil's Wikipedia page and thought I'd just throw that out there, cos there's a Starcraft Wiki, an R. Scott Baker Wiki, etc.

you mean this? As pointed to from here.

and there's always this if you're just wanting something a bit more..complete.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20595 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ZoneSeek
posted Hide Post
There's the bunny. I'm currently reading The Stars My Destination with the introduction by Neil. *checks* Ok it's in the bibliography.

Posts: 2627 | Location: Manila | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
Permission to facepalm?

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ZoneSeek
posted Hide Post
I got it.*execute kickself* I'll noodle around the wiki, look for stuff to edit.

Edit, I'm clicking around in there and sometimes I get this scary "fatal error" bit.

quote:
Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/p0miroot/public_html/neilgaimaninfo/extensions/TemplateExtension-book.php on line 9

Village Elder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZoneSeek:
*checks* Ok it's in the bibliography.

that's 'cause I update the biblio there, but I'm perpetually behind in updates because of life. I've done a smattering of the few pages there, but time stops me from doing more. Please, write an article!

Posts: 13129 | Location: Tucson | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I added a few things.

Posts: 5 | Registered: July 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post