Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Message Board FAQ    story rights for a film project
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

story rights for a film project
 Login/Join

posted
hi all,

i am a neil gaiman fan no doubt and i love his stories. i cut my classes just to have all my books signed by him and it was all worth it.

i am currently an apprentice of a cannes' best director and was tasked to produce a short film as a graduation material. there's one story in smoke and mirrors i love, "the wedding present" about a wedding gift, which contained snippets of the couple's downward spiral marriage. i am inspired to film it but will have to make it more culturally sound for the audience where i live.

my question is, how do i contact neil to ask permission and pay for rights (i hope it's for a small fee as i am a student)? i will also be the one to write the script appropriate to our cultural setting so it's really a big help if i could get in touch with him or someone close to him who could help.

thank you so much!

Posts: 1 | Registered: December 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post