Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Message Board FAQ    Where is the best place to put up Neil Gaiman art?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is the best place to put up Neil Gaiman art?
 Login/Join

Picture of Adrien Deggan
posted

I am a young Canadian artist and this is my latest art piece!
I am wondering where the best place would be to post this image? There doesn't seem to be an appropriate place for it.

Adrien

My Art Site
My blog My blog

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I can't really tell if you're selling stuff or just showing it off. If you're selling stuff, the board generally frowns on that, as stated in the FAQ section

So, if you're interested in sticking around and letting us get to know you, please feel free to visit The World's End section where we just hang out and chat. And I would suggest possibly taking this down for now and contacting a mod about it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Maeve,

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
It's a rather fine pic, though.

I agree with Maeve - come over to the World's End and say hello.

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15843 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
I like that a lot, I loved mixed media and things that reflect mixed media.

~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~
Weeble: Vibrant and bouncy, like something one would find valiantly trying to escape from a Disney geneticist's specimen freezer. - Pelham Bleatwell, Esq.

Posts: 10991 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Adrien Deggan
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply!
No I'm not selling anything.
I am just wanting to share my work. I figured there would probably be a lot of Neil Gaiman fans out there that might like to see this.

I'll make my way to the World's End!
More on the drawing board to come!
Cheers,
Adrien

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post