Picture of Bucephalus
posted Hide Post
*so confused...*

Posts: 843 | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
These things happen.

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Click here!
Picture of Tismalleen
posted Hide Post
*clicks the little title thing*
*stares at the screen, twittering excitedly*

Ooh, it works now! Somebody was very nice to me.

*beams*

✄--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.

Posts: 2413 | Location: fluttering about | Registered: September 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dread Buthulhu
Picture of Bucephalus
posted Hide Post
Hellooo?  

*crickets*

Posts: 843 | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
Your clicky workees

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24398 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
Been wearing this proudly for most of a year now. Smile

So in time before the next Boardies, I've got a request - could I please have my old non-title back? I mean, where it just said "Member"?

Otherwise "here", "there" or whatever else you please would be fine.

Thank you very much.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: His Noodle Girl,

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
Bwah! Thanks. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: His Noodle Girl,

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
lives deliberately
Picture of Alaura
posted Hide Post
May I please slip into something new?

ego forceps ergo ego forceps

"Chives?"�
"Yes, m'lud?"�
"Is that Ms Ephemera hovering over the croquet lawn?"�
"Indeed m'lud. She's marshalled all the haggle-dans. Missy-twigs and vale-nymphs from Claypole Woods. Apparently she intends to tear this house down and dance on the ruins."�
"Well, Chives, you'd better start the car, what? And pack my tennis things too"�
--- Joe 3Heads

Posts: 11426 | Location: In a perpetual state of Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no knowledge of the Munich Incident, so stop asking
Picture of Wayfarer
posted Hide Post
Hi, I'd like a change please?
EDT:Thank you! Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Wayfarer,

Posts: 5864 | Location: The Cast Iron Shore | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has been eaten by a grue.
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
umm...

am I too young a boardie to ask for a member title thingy?

eta: thankee

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Apathy,

~ fLame Woosh ~
Elite Special Force Procrastinator, trained in High Arts of Extended Coffee Breaks and
Master Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation

Posts: 7134 | Location: the gloaming | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
should only be taken in the dosage prescribed by your physician
Picture of CancerDusk
posted Hide Post
May I have my member title changed?

------
"Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don't learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us. Cynics always say no. But saying 'yes' begins things. Saying 'yes' is how things grow. Saying 'yes' leads to knowledge."
~Stephen Colbert

Posts: 7088 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: July 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
should only be taken in the dosage prescribed by your physician
Picture of CancerDusk
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

------
"Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don't learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us. Cynics always say no. But saying 'yes' begins things. Saying 'yes' is how things grow. Saying 'yes' leads to knowledge."
~Stephen Colbert

Posts: 7088 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: July 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
Don't suppose you could see your way to.. you know?

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
Mister Dweller, reviled and merciless High Priest of The Order, sir. I could stand to use a new one, if you could find room in the depths of your dark, black, abysmal heart to grant me one.

*I supplicate in your general direction*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22785 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't. Blink.
Picture of Ava
posted Hide Post
May I be blessed as others have been?

*bows and scrapes in advance*

-------------------------------

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” — Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1870 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't. Blink.
Picture of Ava
posted Hide Post
Thank you - it's perfect.

-------------------------------

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” — Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1870 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
lives deliberately
Picture of Alaura
posted Hide Post
Seasons change...as do member title thingies...pweez?

"Chives?"�
"Yes, m'lud?"�
"Indeed m'lud. She's marshalled all the haggle-dans. Missy-twigs and vale-nymphs from Claypole Woods. Apparently she intends to tear this house down and dance on the ruins."�
"Well, Chives, you'd better start the car, what? And pack my tennis things too"�
--- Joe 3Heads

Posts: 11426 | Location: In a perpetual state of Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Yam and the Horror . . .
Picture of Gothic Wardrobe
posted Hide Post
*holds empty wooden bowl plaintively*

Please sir, can I have some more?

Actually since I never had any to start with may I have one? I mean title not soggy, undercooked, viral porridge.

EDIT Thank you for making me either a demon god or a 70 kg vegetable! Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Gothic Wardrobe,

No frigging talking lions in here

Silence is argument carried on by other means.

The lamp's glow was very weak compared to the blue glow emancipating from the basement. Aaron Rayburn - The Shadow God

Posts: 973 | Location: Themiskyra | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
lives deliberately
Picture of Alaura
posted Hide Post
grooovy.

*demiurges all over the place*

"Chives?"�
"Yes, m'lud?"�
--- Joe 3Heads

will crush you with her mighty shoe
Picture of ninjabatty
posted Hide Post
May have a title thingy? I feel nakey without...

"Don't be surprised if your son gets his butt kicked by a rabbit one of these days."
-Zoe to her mother in Baby Blues

Posts: 2684 | Location: Behind your sofa | Registered: February 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post