New
Find
Notify
Tools

Firefox Help
 Login/Join

posted
Hallo,
I often use Firefox, a great browser, and sometimes go to Tools - Options - Security - saved password to read and erase the passwords for the sites that I visit.
Do you know if there is a way to shorten this path, maybe insert something in the toolbar to speed up this task?
Thank you

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nazzareno,

Posts: 1 | Registered: August 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
A more appropriate forum for this question is the Firefox support website.

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
This must be some sort of weird spam. The same post was on an Amazon Seller discussion board too.

~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~
Weeble: Vibrant and bouncy, like something one would find valiantly trying to escape from a Disney geneticist's specimen freezer. - Pelham Bleatwell, Esq.

Posts: 10991 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Weeble:
This must be some sort of weird spam. The same post was on an Amazon Seller discussion board too.

Yes. In my opinion the post is an excuse for the links in the sig - so don't give the spambot the benefit of clicking on them!

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Weeble:
This must be some sort of weird spam.

In that case, go to Start > Search Box, and type in

edit: on second thought... posting that was a bad idea. (hint: it involved reformatting)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Furious,

Posts: 32868 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post