Find
Notify
Tools

Posting other Media
 Login/Join

Adoration of the Modii
Picture of Masque
posted
I recently got a housewarming gift of a digtal video camera. I was wondering if there is a way/possiblily/rule for posting small clips to the board.

At this point, it is academic, as I haven't uploaded it up to the computer.

Thought I'd ask first.

-- Give a man a fish, he eats for the day; Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime; Teach that man to cook, and he can feed the world....
Head chef in the Realm of Procrastination and Unproductivity, Dp.u.: "You want fries with that?"
Holder for the Golden Pineapple Pin.
------------------------------------------------
If it is on the plate, its food. If it crawls off the plate; Kill it and put it back on the plate.
------------------------------------
I love small furry creatures; especially in a good sauce.

Posts: 13941 | Location: In the Kitchen, Cooking Something. | Registered: March 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dweller in Darkness,

Posts: 1 | Location: Canada | Registered: February 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
1. Huh. Spam link in the sig. Not a bad plan, since it means that the link can't be edited out.

The gauntlet has been thrown!

2. Yes, you can post links to videos using the same general rules as hotlinking images, the difference being that most video sites specifically allow it.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post