Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Getting in touch
 Login/Join

posted
How do I get in touch with Neil Gaiman? I'm doing an extended essay for the IB and I was interested in his views on my topic.
Thanks

Posts: 1 | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
Try this page.

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dostoevsky
posted Hide Post
The "Ask Neil" link leads to a blank page for me. Is this just me?

"There is more in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet, William Shakespeare

Posts: 7 | Location: Chanhassen, MN | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
it's not just you!

DANGUY!!!!

okay, i'd best put in a word to him away from here too!

thanks for the heads up.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
fixed now.

Go Dan Guy!

Big Grin

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post