Find
Notify
Tools

photo help
 Login/Join

*Special Achievement Award Winner 2010* shines on like the stars
Picture of library lady
posted
OK, I've read what I could find about posting photos to the board, and I am still confused. I have a picasa acount. (will that work?) I can't seem to find the URLs for the pictures. Any one have any ideas????????

+++
Life is too short to read a bad book.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Page 42 | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
For most pictures, you just have to right-click over it and then left-click on "copy image location." Once the link is in your clipboard, open up a reply box (blue arrow, not yellow) and then click on the picture icon in the toolbar (green/blue icon, 2nd from the right.). Paste the link in there, then click on okay. It automatically does the formatting for you.

Or, you can just type in the [IMG] tags yourself. Looks like the following:

[IMG]http://neilgaimanboard.com/groupee_files/avatars/8/8/7/887600665/avatar.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
*Special Achievement Award Winner 2010* shines on like the stars
Picture of library lady
posted Hide Post
thank you, i'll see if i can get it to work

+++
Life is too short to read a bad book.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Page 42 | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post