Notify
Tools

delete!
 Login/Join

Picture of that scott guy
posted
so, how do i delete my account?

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
you don't.

you can delete individual messages and you can leave an account to die, but we don't delete any accounts.

we have had people wanting to delete accounts before, most come back to join us again later.

if you've got any specific concerns or problems PM me and or dweller.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20595 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of that scott guy
posted Hide Post
no, it's ok...i just felt like i wanted to go away from here...no offense to anyone of course

but yeah, i'll probably just take a break or lurk

thanks smaug Smile

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
nothing wrong with a break, many of our posters take them, sometimes for years at a time - see you when you're ready to call back Smile

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20595 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
I have no idea how I got to this post tonight- but, I want to say 'HEY that scott guy SCOTT- don't choo be leavin' here man! Who am I gonna share a vodka chat with deep in the middle of winter??
-I'm trying to come back but my work won't have it right now. Even smart phones can't hepp meh.
But I'd be bummed to return this autumn to find you no longer aboard.
Cheers Dude! Smile

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
So, I went to change my email address for my primary account, and eve won't let me because it says that email is being used by another. The only thing I can think of is the alias account I created a year or two ago. But I don't remember what ti's name is to find it and change the email. Also, I'd just rather have that account blitzed as I'll never use it again. If it just needs to sit there, that's fine, but I can't find it and I NEED to change the emails. Halp?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22785 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JP:
So, I went to change my email address for my primary account, and eve won't let me because it says that email is being used by another. The only thing I can think of is the alias account I created a year or two ago. But I don't remember what ti's name is to find it and change the email. Also, I'd just rather have that account blitzed as I'll never use it again. If it just needs to sit there, that's fine, but I can't find it and I NEED to change the emails. Halp?

Send me a PM with the e-mail address you're looking to change to - I should be able to find that account and make the change for you.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post