Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Message Board FAQ    neilgaiman.net question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

neilgaiman.net question
 Login/Join

Picture of that scott guy
posted
yeah, not quite sure if this is the right section for this thread, but whatever, my question is about the link on the main site for http://www.neilgaiman.net

it says THE NEILGAIMAN.NET STORE IS CLOSED -- Closed until September 8th - Watch for Updates
whenever I click on something

so, my question is this, it's now, September 15...has that site been down for years? or does anyone know if it was supposed to be sept. 15 of this year (2010)? and they just havent gotten around to getting the site back up and running or whatever?

so yeah, if anyone has any clue, please let me know, it'd be greatly appreciated

and once again, sorry if this thread is in the wrong section, i may be a post happy idiot, but please remember, i'm still new Big Grin

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post