Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Fragile Things    Flints of Memory Lane
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flints of Memory Lane
 Login/Join

posted
Dear All,

I read this story and really liked it-I live in the South and we love a ghost story. It *seemed* real-in that as Mr. Gaiman said it wasn't really a good story it was just an incident. Has he actually *stated* that this is really story from his youth and not fiction?

I've looked and couldn't find an answer to that.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Andrea

Question:
OK, I'm sorry I've not seen this format before. I am asking if Mr. Gaiman has said himself that the incident in the Flints of Memoray Lane is a true story?

Choices:
The story is either true.
Or the story is fiction-still fun but fiction

Posts: 1 | Location: Courtland, AL | Registered: June 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Village Elder
posted Hide Post
"The Flints Of Memory Lane was written for a book of true ghost stories, and is as true as recollection allows." from the introduction to Adventures In The Dream Trade

Posts: 13129 | Location: Tucson | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post