New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hidden Chambers
 Login/Join

Picture of endless_nights
posted
I just have to share my love for Neil's poem Hidden Chambers. I've read it over and over and over, and still can't get enough. He syas that it's based off of a Bluebeard story, but Bluebeard in the fairy tales murdered his wives. Can any of you see the connection?
Anyways, I've found my favorite work by Neil and had to share my excitement! Smile

*...Listening to the Chambers of your Heart...*

Posts: 53 | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
I *blush* haven't seen the poem yet, but from what I remember of the Bluebeard story..... he had warned one of the wives to never ever go into a certain part of the house. But as a foolish and curious thing, she went into the part of the house she wasn't supposed to go to, and she found a hidden chamber where the corpses of the previous wives were.

That's the only connection I can make, based on the title alone.

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of endless_nights
posted Hide Post
Thanks a million! Big Grin And when you get to the book...the stories'll take your breath away!

*...Listening to the Chambers of your Heart...*

Posts: 53 | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post