Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Fragile Things    Fragile Things is coming sooooon! Contest #2 (not ours)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fragile Things is coming sooooon! Contest #2 (not ours)
 Login/Join

Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted
Patrick over from Pat's Fantasy Hotlist is also running a contest to celebrate the upcoming publication of "Fragile Things." All you have to do is email him your info, and you'll be entered for a chance to win a copy of "Fragile Things"!!!

We are in no way affiliated with Pat, and likewise, Pat is in no way affiliated with us. I can verify that the prize copy of the book is being supplied by HarperCollins with their blessings on the contest.

If you have any questions, don't ask me! Because I don't know! Ask Patrick Smile All his contest details can be found HERE.

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post