Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    WHC 2010 Brighton
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WHC 2010 Brighton
 Login/Join

posted
What a nice surprise for World Horror Convention attendees to have Neil appear to interview James Herbert. I arrived a bit late to the interview and entered at the back of the room. I recognized Neil's voice, but verified it was him with my camera's zoom lense.

As always, Neil was gracious during the interview with James Herbert, while he signed books for hundreds of fans, and was interviewed.

Later that evening during the Stoker Awards dinner, he and Ramsey Campbell presented one of the Stokers.

Sometimes its the small things in life that we always remember. An already outstanding WHC was made that much better by this surprise appearance.

Posts: 1 | Registered: March 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
I read about that - brilliant eh? Just being there at the right time I guess!

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2709 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post