Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    Photos from Neil's Sydney show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photos from Neil's Sydney show
 Login/Join

There is no custom member title here.
Picture of The Lord of Nothings
posted
Hey,
I was told that when my website gets photos of a band or artist, I should join fan forums for them and post them. Good thing I went back in time 10 years and told my 15 year old self that I would somebody need to do that so I could infiltrate the Neil Gaiman forum.

here are photos from Neil's Sydney show

Posts: 16135 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: June 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
Cool! Good to see you again, LoN. Virtually, at least. Did you take those?

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been off the message boards for a very long time, & not really on Facebook & not on Twitter so missed hearing about this show.
I'm sure it was a great show.

Posts: 146 | Location: Australia | Registered: December 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's spectacular show. I am really feeling sad why I did missed this wonderful show. Frown

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Edward White,

Posts: 1 | Location: 1285 Bittersweet Rd, #6 Lake Ozark, MO 65049 | Registered: January 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There is no custom member title here.
Picture of The Lord of Nothings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dweller in Darkness:
Cool! Good to see you again, LoN. Virtually, at least. Did you take those?

Nope, one of my photographers did. I really have been told to join forums for bands we photograph.

Posts: 16135 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: June 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Apes Gibber>
posted
Thanks for sharing.........

Reply With QuoteReport This Post