Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    Neil Gaiman to be guest of honor at Worldcon 2009
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Neil Gaiman to be guest of honor at Worldcon 2009
 Login/Join

Picture of Pelham Bleatwell
posted
In Montreal, Canada, August 06-10 2009

And the convention center it'll be held in is right next to Chinatown!

Posts: 93 | Registered: October 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
*wants*

~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~
Weeble: Vibrant and bouncy, like something one would find valiantly trying to escape from a Disney geneticist's specimen freezer. - Pelham Bleatwell, Esq.

Posts: 10991 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
Oooh

I love Montreal

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24392 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hart
posted Hide Post
Heyla

As a brief aside, instead of asking Mr. Gaiman to sign another chapter of my copy of American Gods at the House on the Rock celebration (Halloween 2010), a friend found a picture of him signing the Fridge from Anticipations for him to sign... again... Mmmm, Recursive-Neil.

-r

Death-fascinated apprentice-Gaiman-stalker-in-training

Shopping List. Help with ideas?

Posts: 114 | Location: Hammond, LA | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post