Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    Sydney show two tickets for sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sydney show two tickets for sale
 Login/Join

posted
I have two tickets for Neil's Sydney show at the factory theatre:28th dec:$80 for the pair.can express post tomorrow from Canberra.

Posts: 4 | Registered: December 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
Hi Sunny!

I don't think we have any regular posters from Australia around anymore. You might try contacting Neil on twitter and asking him to RT your tickets. He's usually pretty good about it. Good luck!

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4109 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thankyou Smile

Posts: 4 | Registered: December 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How was the show? Did you enjoy the show?

Posts: 1 | Location: 1592 W Lorane Way, Anaheim, CA 92802 | Registered: January 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Even I am eager to know the reviews of the show!

Posts: 1 | Location: Boca Raton, FL | Registered: January 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well It was amazing show. I enjoyed alot.

Posts: 1 | Location: Burien WA 98148 | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post