Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    Neil's Speech @ UCLA = Awesome
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Neil's Speech @ UCLA = Awesome
 Login/Join

posted
ChinaShop Magazine covered Neil's speech at UCLA last week...pretty cool stuff.

http://www.chinashopmag.com/20...e-that-hes-a-genius/

Posts: 7 | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Any particular reason you're spamming the Board with this link? I mean, most of us already know Mr Gaiman is awesome and we can find our own newslinks to the UCLA thingy.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
interesting little article, i enjoyed reading it, but maeve was right, we only needed one link.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20595 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post