Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    Anyone going to House on the Rock this Halloween?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone going to House on the Rock this Halloween?
 Login/Join

posted
And if you are do you know of *anyone* that can help get me two tickets to this? Smile

If there are any connections or alike that can help me here I will compensate you for your time. This would be an anniversary gift for my girlfriend who is one of the biggest fans of Neil Gaiman I have ever met. She actually got me into him through American Gods of all things a few years back and I have been hooked ever since.

If you know of anything here please let me know.

Thanks so much in advance for any help you can provide. I appreciate it more than you know.

Posts: 3 | Registered: September 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
There are a number of us going. Feel free to check out the giant thread about it here.

Check the HotR blog for ticket availability and contact info.

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4109 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post