Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    New Zealand 2010
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Zealand 2010
 Login/Join

posted
Hi there, just thought I should open a new folder for all New Zealand fans. Looking forward to seeing Neil in Wellington in March. Any other fans around? Ursula

Posts: 2 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted Hide Post
I'm a NZ fan but typically I'm not in NZ. I'll have to consoul myself with the fact that I can probably attend the halloween event at the house on the rock.

Edited to add in the missing h's!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: halucinagenia,

Posts: 9895 | Location: The heart of gold | Registered: July 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That sounds exciting. I am actually just reading American Gods. I only discovered Neil Gaiman recently (through Tori Amos songs) so I am ploughing through all of his books now.

Posts: 2 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Ursula, welcome to the board here.

I'm sure you will enjoy meeting Neil.

I'm hoping that Neil will also be able to visit Australia while he is in the area.

Posts: 146 | Location: Australia | Registered: December 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes i am a big fan of New Zealand and i want to go there. Please share every related information.

Posts: 1 | Registered: November 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post