Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    updated list of whos going to fiddlers green
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

updated list of whos going to fiddlers green
 Login/Join

of the sparkly hair brigade
Picture of del74
posted
rain
davey
maure
danger kitty
matrix 3
aitapata
jocelyn
manxom vroom
lawrence mcwhiskeyson
daychickie(sleeper)
escher
matt cable
beezee
tongster
wanderingmn
llama=fluffy
smierna
saint nighwalker
xine
brokengrrrl
hey jupiter
the happy nihilist
randomjay
alessandra
just a girl
sabiko
theatregeek
ronin
dragons bard

::updated 10/07/04 by brokengrrrl::

if anyone else wants to add to the list, feel freeSmile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: del74,

The 75 Delirians?
Umm well, number 2 is off sick, 38 is suffering from a mild case of sanity, and 74 has

run off to the world of men to spread sparkly gigglepops to their drab civilization.
Is she nuts?
Oh yes, she scored very highly on the entrance exam!

Posts: 3128 | Location: springfield, il, 62703 | Registered: August 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dragons Bard
posted Hide Post
I'll be there too Big Grin

Posts: 3568 | Location: Valhalla | Registered: May 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smiter of the Stupid
Picture of Saint NightWalker
posted Hide Post
Crap, that's a lot of Boarders.

Donut: "Oh man, that is a BURN. Dude, you just got BURNED. BURN, dude. BURN."
Simmons: "Oh, shut up! Your armor's pink."

Posts: 2507 | Location: SoCali, USA, Earth | Registered: June 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Always the April Fool
Picture of Manxom Vroom
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure that Amy (TheatreGeek) and James (Ronin) will also be there. Yay!

Posts: 10542 | Location: Detroit Rock City | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of del74
posted Hide Post
yay!
i edited a post!!!!!!
anyone else want to make me workSmile

The 75 Delirians?
Umm well, number 2 is off sick, 38 is suffering from a mild case of sanity, and 74 has

run off to the world of men to spread sparkly gigglepops to their drab civilization.
Is she nuts?

Posts: 3128 | Location: springfield, il, 62703 | Registered: August 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of backgroundgrrl
posted Hide Post
I'm going but I am sure only a couple of people know me as I have not posted here in a quadrillion years.

And we shall stamp to the top of the earth with the wind in our teeth - George Mallory - June 1924

Posts: 11 | Location: Annapolis, MD, USA | Registered: August 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
you can add danyellia to the list, too.

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
and Furious.

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dan Guy
posted Hide Post
And I! (*much rejoicing*)

Posts: 51 | Location: D.C.-ish, USA | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of del74
posted Hide Post
yay!!!!!
people with less posts than me are going!!!!! wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The 75 Delirians?

Is she nuts?

Picture of ivenotime
posted Hide Post
I hope to be going, it does sound like fun - but I have everyone beat on the few number of posts.....a real newbie

Posts: 82 | Location: somewhere out there | Registered: October 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of del74
posted Hide Post
that doesnt matterSmile
im so excited!

The 75 Delirians?

Is she nuts?

Picture of Dan Guy
posted Hide Post
Given the list of board members in the thread, my guess would be that the vast majority of those attending FG are not regulars here. So there's nothing to fear for those of us with low post counts.

Except Nightwalker's roving bands of WE marauders.

Posts: 51 | Location: D.C.-ish, USA | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adrianaroze
posted Hide Post
I too will be attending, along with my hubby. Only a few of you know me here as well. DanGuy, it's exciting to hear I will finally get to meet you and others who have only been screennames for so very long.

-Adriana

Posts: 3 | Registered: October 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bastet
posted Hide Post
I'm going also and so is my roommate. As poor college students, we really shouldn't have shelled out the money to go--not to mention hotel and gas--but it's too good to miss when you're ony a couple states away!

What I am eager to know is the ages of people that will be attending. Sandman has fans of all ages, of course, so I guess it's a matter of who can get there at that time.

Bastet

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months."
--Oscar Wilde

Posts: 7 | Location: Brookfield, WI, USA (College in MI) | Registered: October 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smiter of the Stupid
Picture of Saint NightWalker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adrianaroze:
I too will be attending, along with my hubby. Only a few of you know me here as well. DanGuy, it's exciting to hear I will finally get to meet you and others who have only been screennames for so very long.

-Adriana

Adriana?

Adriana?!

ADRIANA!!!

<hugtackle>

Donut: "Oh man, that is a BURN. Dude, you just got BURNED. BURN, dude. BURN."
Simmons: "Oh, shut up! Your armor's pink."

Posts: 2507 | Location: SoCali, USA, Earth | Registered: June 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adrianaroze
posted Hide Post
*thud*

whuah, what happened?

WALKER! we will do a happy dance.

Posts: 3 | Registered: October 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
should only be taken in the dosage prescribed by your physician
Picture of CancerDusk
posted Hide Post
I guess I jumped in on this late, but my girlfriend Lauren and I will definitely be attending after all.

------
"Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don't learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us. Cynics always say no. But saying 'yes' begins things. Saying 'yes' is how things grow. Saying 'yes' leads to knowledge."
~Stephen Colbert

Posts: 7088 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: July 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This article has all the new and old features on it this was good to have all these on it that was for the singer. I need to know about this singer that I got from dissertation editing services this has all the data and biography about this singer.

Posts: 1 | Registered: October 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post