Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    Neil in Winnipeg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Neil in Winnipeg
 Login/Join

In control
Picture of Caspian
posted
Winnipeg was the other winner of that contest that Booknutt was talking about in the Atlanta thread! Neil is coming to Winnipeg! Winnipeg Manitoba! Where I live! I've never met him before, and now I'm going to!

*dance*

----------------
Never stare into a car's headlights and freeze, because you'll either be run over or shot.

Posts: 1766 | Location: Everywhere you wanna be. Like Visa. Or is that American Express? | Registered: February 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
yay caspian!

take a red balloon Big Grin

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted Hide Post
I saw that on his blog.

I was bumed that we don't have a local book store in timmins.

I'm amused that Neil is going to NZ now I'm not there. Though I imagine the crowds will be huge seeing his last visit was 1998 or something.

Posts: 9895 | Location: The heart of gold | Registered: July 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bear
posted Hide Post
I'm so excited for this! ≥‿ ≤

As if my day wasn't surreal enough already (for no particular reason, I was just feeling dreamy). Absently, I floated into McNally's while in the mall, and looked at the bulletin board -- I never look there by the way; it's funny how things turn out like that. There it was. Neil Gaiman coming to Winnipeg on the 15th! (。_゜)〃

wowowowow! I need to get off work for this.

...Also, I need to bring my copy of The Kindly Ones for him to sign!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bear,

(I ♥ my bear 9.22.06)
☆ミ(o*・ω・)

Posts: 5 | Location: Winnipeg! | Registered: December 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bear
posted Hide Post
*bump*

okay seriously, is anyone else here besides me and caspian going to the event?

I'll be the one in the zebra hat fyi.

P.S. Sad that more Neil fans aren't posting here. It's kind of infrequent. Frown

(I ♥ my bear 9.22.06)
☆ミ(o*・ω・)

Posts: 5 | Location: Winnipeg! | Registered: December 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post