Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    Canada Tour Dates?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Canada Tour Dates?
 Login/Join

posted
Neil has alluded several times in his blog posts that he will be coming to Canada at some point on the upcoming tour, but non of the tour dates on his website include any info on these mysterious Canada tour days. Does anyone know where/when they might be? Or when any info on them might be shared? Thanks!

Posts: 1 | Registered: June 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He'll be in Vancouver on August 8. I think this may have just been announced today on the Vancouver Writer's Fest twitter feed. That's where I saw it. The date doesn't seem to have made it onto the tour list on Neil's website just yet.

So if you're on the west coast you can get your tickets here:

http://northerntickets.com/events/neil-gaiman/

Posts: 1 | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He will also be in Toronto at the Danforth Music Hall on August 6, 2013 at 18:30. We have 2 tickets we are unable to use. They are $63.50 for the pair. If anyone is interested please email me at rob_lec@hotmail.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: July 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thank you all for your interest but I have already sold my tickets.

Posts: 2 | Registered: July 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post