Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    Edinburgh International Book Festival 2011
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Edinburgh International Book Festival 2011
 Login/Join

posted
Hello everyone, this is my first post.
I'm here to ask is Neil Gaiman is attending the Edinburgh International Book Festival this year, I have checked "Where's Neil" but there's no info in there, but at the official festival site he's listed as an attendant.

If so, will he be signing books after the Conference?
Thank you very much, I'm from abroad and I would like to attend the event if he's going.

Posts: 2 | Location: Spain | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
He is attening the Edinburgh Festival - I'm not sure how many tickets there are left, you may want to be quick! The updates on Twitter and FaceBook better than here.

This is where you buy tickets for his talk http://bit.ly/kebAFH

And the event at the festival with him and Audrey Niffeneger has sold out http://bit.ly/iQzhZU

He has hinted at attending something at the British Museum too but this hasn't been confirmed. (I hope to go to that one!)

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2705 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply! I already bought the ticket for the talk =)
I'm new to this, so, what's the best way to catch up with the latest news on Neil Gaiman in Edimburgh?? Is he doing any signing?

Thank you again

Posts: 2 | Location: Spain | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure. Um, I'll ask, but he probably won't answer! I should imagine so though, he's usually really brilliant about signing things.

He's really good at tweeting information on what he's up to. So I guess the best way is to follow him on Twitter! He is @neilhimself
Good luck Smile

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2705 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post