Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    Anyone from Southern MD attending the MD talk?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone from Southern MD attending the MD talk?
 Login/Join

posted
...And if so, might it be possible to catch a ride with you? I live about two hours away from Chestertown, and as I'm not too familiar with the roads here I'd much prefer to head to the event with a fellow fan. Payment for gas will be included, of course.

If this belongs in another forum, I apologize. I only found out about this event last night, and since I missed Neil's DC appearance at last year's book fair on the national mall, I was rather hoping to make this one instead.

Posts: 1 | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has been eaten by a grue.
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
i think i'm the closest boardie (could be wrong), but i can't make it, which is very sad. maybe next time, yeah? i hope you're able to go, though. good luck!

~ fLame Woosh ~
Elite Special Force Procrastinator, trained in High Arts of Extended Coffee Breaks and
Master Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation

Posts: 7134 | Location: the gloaming | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post