Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Tour Forum    NY Comic CON 2008
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NY Comic CON 2008
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I missed it this year, definitely will try to make it to the next coming one. I checked out some the last minute so they were too expensive. A freiend recommended this website and it is supposed to be good. I'll check it out the next time.

[Edited to add incomprehensibility]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dweller in Darkness,

Posts: 1 | Registered: January 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
When I go to New York, New York, it reminds of this LA Story I heard once. I'd tell it here, but it's an LA Confidential so all I can say is that it's about Raising Arizona. Oh, and some Thing to Do in Denver When You're Dead.

Anyhoo, all that to say that you're banned, again, IP block, again, and that this is all getting rather tiresome. Buh-bye.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post