Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    Shaving your junk.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shaving your junk.
 Login/Join

Are you my mummy?
Picture of Nemo888
posted
Some people prefer the hedge trimmed for aesthetics. Some because they hate trying to cough up a pube. I remember when no one shaved.

Now it's been years since I've seen an untrimmed hedge on a woman. I will admit to preferring it if I am going downtown. But now the shoe is on the other foot. I've been told that I should give it a try. I go to the gym and it is not a popular look for men.

So the first question is how do you do it properly? Do you shave it everyday like your face? Do you do the whole thing? How do you keep it from getting all itchy? Any advice would be helpful.

Question:
Shaving your junk.

Choices:
Depends what your lover prefers.
It's barbaric and creepy.
It's just good manners.
It's cool for women now, but not men.
Don't really care either way.

Posts: 851 | Location: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Puck's God-Child
posted Hide Post
I'll tell you this much, don't let anyone convince you that Nair would be quicker. I mean, looking back it is abundantly clear that she was trying to kill me, but when you're married you trust that person, ya know?

Perfectly safe. LIES.

I am here under duress. Save me!

Posts: 3912 | Location: Nowhere in Particular | Registered: December 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
seriously?? really?

Posts: 23 | Location: deep in your thoughts | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't be *against* it, but it seems like a lot of effort for something so peripheral.

The only time I've got a pube stuck in my throat was when it had found it's way into my inhaler*, though, so perhaps this is an affliction worth avoiding for some people!

*true story

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post

Domi, your cooch has asthma?

Posts: 32867 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
no, but apparently my bag has pubes!

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
*shaves Batman logo into his chest*

Because I'm not the hero the Board wants, but I'm the hero this Board needs.

*applies rubbing alcohol to the logo*

KEEPS... ME... ALERT!

Posts: 32867 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Are you my mummy?
Picture of Nemo888
posted Hide Post

Posts: 851 | Location: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post