Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    Er...odd erotic business ideas
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Er...odd erotic business ideas
 Login/Join

has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted
Definitely NSFW

Erotic Car Wash

Picture Gallery

It's a car washing place in a sleeply little German town. You sit there and watch half naked women or men foam up your car. Um...

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
is that not 1 in 3 rap music videos?

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is huge in Japan
Picture of Crow Girl
posted Hide Post
While i'm not opposed to the idea, I wouldn't want them scratching up the paint on my car!

...but maybe with a rental car?

Posts: 6962 | Location: Flo-Rida | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
posted Hide Post
They interviewed customers on tv.
One was a young woman with her boyfriend on the passenger seat. She said, "well I don't get that at home. He never washes my car!"

__

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
Picture of the other duncan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by His Noodle Girl:
Definitely NSFW

Erotic Car Wash

Picture Gallery

It's a car washing place in a sleeply little German town. You sit there and watch half naked women or men foam up your car. Um...

I don't know -- if that's soap, then blecch, and if it's whipped cream, then I'm just going to have to pay to clean it again anyway.

Anyone recall Cool Hand Luke? Big Grin

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
I think theres an erotic hair salon somewhere in Sweden...

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4109 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
*102 gold stars*
Picture of Cavenagh
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8095 | Registered: April 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is huge in Japan
Picture of Crow Girl
posted Hide Post
Cav:
quote:

Not Found

The requested URL http:// was not found on this server.

Posts: 6962 | Location: Flo-Rida | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
*102 gold stars*
Picture of Cavenagh
posted Hide Post
It was linking to a site selling this. though now I guess they're not.

Hermits have no peer pressure

Posts: 8095 | Registered: April 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
posted Hide Post
ROFL!

__

Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Oh I wish I hadn't clicked on that link...

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Are you my mummy?
Picture of Nemo888
posted Hide Post
I always thought that as robotic technology improves you could easily start a brothel with those animatronic sex dolls. Selling sex with inanimate objects turns out to be legal in Canada to the best of my knowledge.

Canada's First Legal Brothel.
Cybersexland*

*All doll parts sterilized to operating room standards for you pleasure.

Posts: 851 | Location: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nemo888:
I always thought that as robotic technology improves you could easily start a brothel with those animatronic sex dolls. Selling sex with inanimate objects turns out to be legal in Canada to the best of my knowledge.

Just don't try it here.

----------------

Posts: 4109 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
posted Hide Post
Godzilla bukkake movies.

Damn. I thought I'd heard it all.

__

Istanbul was never Constantinople. They lied.
Picture of Cyan Dream
posted Hide Post
This really takes the cake.

inagreyplace + colour theory.

Posts: 3426 | Location: purgatory, USA. | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
lives deliberately
Picture of Alaura
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Inagreyplace v. 2.0:
This really takes the cake.

"What's this?" Alaura wondered as she popped a fork full of cole slaw into her mouth. "Yum..Creamy."

She clicked on the link...

and now the rest of the cole slaw will sit, uneaten, forever.

ego forceps ergo ego forceps

"Chives?"�
"Yes, m'lud?"�
"Is that Ms Ephemera hovering over the croquet lawn?"�
"Indeed m'lud. She's marshalled all the haggle-dans. Missy-twigs and vale-nymphs from Claypole Woods. Apparently she intends to tear this house down and dance on the ruins."�
"Well, Chives, you'd better start the car, what? And pack my tennis things too"�
--- Joe 3Heads

Posts: 11426 | Location: In a perpetual state of Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
Urggl. I think I may have to swear off all food, forever, after that, just on principle.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Istanbul was never Constantinople. They lied.
Picture of Cyan Dream
posted Hide Post
A conversation with my friend Dan about this book, which sums up my feelings about it rather nicely:

Dan: Well, semen is full of fructose. It's very nutritious for sperm.
Me: Yeah, but that's like saying dirt is very nutritious for worms - or shit is very nutritious for mushrooms. That's great, I'm glad the ecosystem continues to function because of these things, but that doesn't mean I ever want to make a flan out of them.

inagreyplace + colour theory.

Posts: 3426 | Location: purgatory, USA. | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
I think I may cry now. I'm not sure which recipe was worse...the one for oysters or the bar drinks.

----------------

has been eaten by a grue.
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
I was looking through that, and the husband starts freaking out and saying he won't have that on his computer.

I refrain from comment.

~ fLame Woosh ~
Elite Special Force Procrastinator, trained in High Arts of Extended Coffee Breaks and
Master Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation

Posts: 7134 | Location: the gloaming | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post