Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    Pictures of Posters' Cleavage(s)
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pictures of Posters' Cleavage(s)
 Login/Join

Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
This is a good thread. Mmyes.

Posts: 32868 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pirate/Zombie/Hero
Picture of Jena
posted Hide Post
Indeed.

Vice-Chancellor of the Heartless Bitch Council

Damn peer pressure

Posts: 5271 | Location: Sacramento, CA, US | Registered: August 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
Agreed.

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4109 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Matrix Destiny
posted Hide Post
Note: this is not my cleavage. Though I worship frequently.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Matrix Destiny,

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
- Plato

"I am the true Destiny -- for I have his boots!" -- me

Matrix's Musings

Posts: 570 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: May 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knows the names of all eleven herbs and spices
Picture of ~nattie~
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Furious:
You're the one who has the 'Golly! Them's breasts!" look on your face!

You should see how I act when the boobs are in front of me. As I have previously stated, I have massive boob envy.
I work in a place where even the shorter girls trump me with nothing less than DD. We even have one GORGEOUS girl who has already had one reduction and is still an E.
Frown

Nice boobs. Smile

~_=_~_=_~_=_~_=_~_=_~

Posts: 7138 | Registered: March 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
On PezQuest today the girl as the Dollar Store had cleavage worthy of models who pose with supercars. However that's all she had. Brrr...

Posts: 32868 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ~nattie~
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Furious:
On PezQuest today the girl as the Dollar Store had cleavage worthy of models who pose with supercars. However that's all she had. Brrr...

You'll have to show me one of these models. I worked in magazines at a bookstore, there were not attractive boobs on those covers.

I forget there is more to figure appreciation than boobs.

There were lots of big thighs, though. Not sure if they are a plus or a minus. I wonder what the standard opinion is on thighs...I know plenty of women who hate their own. Roll Eyes

~_=_~_=_~_=_~_=_~_=_~

Picture of ~nattie~
posted Hide Post
To summarize so we're back on topic:

quote:
Originally posted by smalltown:

quote:
Originally posted by ladykatza:

quote:
Originally posted by Matrix Destiny:
Note: this is not my cleavage. Though I worship frequently.

(LadyK, your friend mentions Chattanooga! Big Grin This makes me happy. We're all so close, dang it! We need a minimeat later this year!)

~_=_~_=_~_=_~_=_~_=_~

Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Men like thighs, at least men who are on fire perpetually.

The women who pose with cars that you don't dare ask the price of and need to be on a waiting list to get?

edit: This thread is...soothing....

Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to put together a thread for a mini-meat during Dragon Con. I got the time off!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Girded for battle
Picture of aisha
posted Hide Post
You ladies' boobs are awe-inspiring Smile

Trademarked bra-less, l'il cleavage (and creepily cut-out friends)

Posts: 1312 | Location: Glasgow | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm trying to put together a thread for a mini-meat during Dragon Con. I got the time off!

oh, and Jena, that's a lovely pair! (and i like the bra too)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has been eaten by a grue.
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:

where/what is Dragon Con? Confused

~ fLame Woosh ~
Elite Special Force Procrastinator, trained in High Arts of Extended Coffee Breaks and
Master Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation

Posts: 7134 | Location: the gloaming | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post
Those are some excellent clevages. Big Grin

Posts: 6054 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always wears a tie - just not around his neck
Picture of Graffalke the Chrono-Illogical Alchemist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Apathy:
quote:

where/what is Dragon Con? Confused

Simple answer, labor Day Weekend in Atlanta, GA is the south's biggest Fantasy/Scifi convention, haven't been able to make it myself yet but my friends love it.

Head of internal security of the Realm of Unproductivity and Procrastination,  
Catnip Master in the order of the Pineapple.

Posts: 4068 | Location: Lost in Time.........and Space | Registered: February 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
blimey smalltown

i nearly fell off my chair then...

Posts: 499 | Registered: March 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't. Blink.
Picture of Ava
posted Hide Post
see - I WANTED to put up a photo of mine - but it is covered in little bruises at the moment. So I have to wait. Frown

-------------------------------

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” — Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1870 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ava:
see - I WANTED to put up a photo of mine - but it is covered in little bruises at the moment.

(read: bite marks Red Face)

Don't. Blink.
Picture of Ava
posted Hide Post
yeah - ok furious - you aren't wrong exactly... but I figured out a way to get around it. Here you go:

-------------------------------

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” — Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1870 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post
*sighs happily*

Now, it is complete. *Hugs*

Posts: 6054 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post