Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    Pictures of Posters' Cleavage(s)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pictures of Posters' Cleavage(s)
 Login/Join

knows there is no spoon
Picture of The Wanderer
posted Hide Post
Dude, you're totally, completely, and utterly sick.

I like it! Big Grin

James

Wandering, but not lost.

"You are a Knight Errant. All of the fun of rescuing damsels, and none of the paperwork." - Royko

Posts: 8394 | Location: New York | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knows there is no spoon
Picture of The Wanderer
posted Hide Post
Oh, and Jessica, you have very nice looking breasts.

James

Wandering, but not lost.

"You are a Knight Errant. All of the fun of rescuing damsels, and none of the paperwork." - Royko

Posts: 8394 | Location: New York | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
Couple random points:
  • PM me if you'd like to post a pic, I'll PM you the password.
  • No Freebies. If I had to post pics to meet the rules, and if I wouldn't give Jocelyn the password, then I sure as hell ain't givin' it to you.
  • I figure I'll float my ideas on how to run the Guessing Contest on those who actually post the pics. I've got some ideas on that, but my primary concern is less playability and more maintaining the privacy of those who want it.

----
My baby is cuter than your baby!

Posts: 12872 | Registered: February 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by _:
http://photos2.flickr.com/2018040_514982b9e0.jpg

Honestly, chris, without the actual kitty nipples, or the bars over where the nipples would be .... it's just a picture of your cat. With her eyes barred out. You weirdo.

Posts: 37700 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
1. What makes you think it's my cat? It was just a photo posted to the Flickr site and made public, so I'd put it in.
2. There aren't bars, but the naughty bits have been pixelated. Hard to tell on the white belly, though.

----

Picture of Xine
posted Hide Post
It's really funny to me that _ is more defensive about his kitty pics than his own pics. Pussy always wins.

Posts: 9275 | Registered: November 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Goofy Beast
Picture of Thirith & His Enormous Tibia
posted Hide Post
Out of interest, why are male nipples less 'naughty' than female ones? That's something that doesn't make much sense to me... It's even a bit absurd, thinking that as long as a woman's nipples are covered it's not 'indecent'. Can someone enlighten me on why this is?

Posts: 10887 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: September 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
She gathers rain
Picture of Someone's Cocaine
posted Hide Post
_, I PM'd you.

Thirith, you know I wanted to say something really clever and insightful that I probably gleaned from all the godawful press from Janet Jackson's incident, but now I can't think of anything.
Perhaps because male nipples just aren't as sexy.

----------------
hummingbird, just let me die

Posts: 460 | Location: back home in New York | Registered: August 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Goofy Beast
Picture of Thirith & His Enormous Tibia
posted Hide Post
I'd agree, but isn't the entire female breast more sexy? To me it's about as silly as the press writing F*** instead of Fuck - the obvious erasure makes it much more ostentatious IMO.

Posts: 10887 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: September 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Xine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thirith:
Out of interest, why are male nipples less 'naughty' than female ones? That's something that doesn't make much sense to me... It's even a bit absurd, thinking that as long as a woman's nipples are covered it's not 'indecent'. Can someone enlighten me on why this is?

I can't, to be honest, but don't think I'm the right person to ask. In the U.S. it's "no shoes, no shirt, no service" for everyone, regardless of the gender of your nipple.

She gathers rain
posted Hide Post
I was told that I NEED to post this here :P

http://www.goog.dk/flash/abc.php

----------------

Posts: 460 | Location: back home in New York | Registered: August 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jessicarabbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duke Wellington:
Brilliant first post, Jess! Big Grin

It is not my first post really. I am incognito of a long time We'er Wink

Posts: 6 | Registered: December 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
And responded, Ms. Cocaine. Ms. Rabbit - you're a mod, aren't you? You're GMZoe, aren't you? He's really a she, and she really did hire a stand-in for FG!

----

Picture of Circus Freak
posted Hide Post
Wow, way too many abbreviations there.
Sorry, but I can't post pictures of my cleavage. Ever since I lost weight the man-breasts went downhill.

------------------------------

Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?

...O lost, and by the wind grieved, ghost, come back again...

Posts: 31 | Location: The Court of the Crimson Eye'd King... | Registered: November 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Village Elder
posted Hide Post
sorry pink ears, my cup size is much smaller than that

Posts: 13129 | Location: Tucson | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
Please make your own "Big Gulp" joke here.

----

Picture of Xine
posted Hide Post
Hmm, no thanks. Let's go back to making fun of _ (which is incidentally, the shortest, yet most confusing poster name. ever.)

She gathers rain
posted Hide Post
"you can't spell over-titillation" without spelling 'tit-lover nation' "
(ok technically you can because there's only one n, but nevertheless).

Picture added to the album.

----------------

posted Hide Post
Chris, you sick bastard! And to the person with the "ABC" link, thank you.

Posts: 5 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
She gathers rain
posted Hide Post
Big Grin You're welcome, MPaulson

----------------