Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    Pictures of Posters' Cleavage(s)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pictures of Posters' Cleavage(s)
 Login/Join

Picture of Edens Echo {shoegazer}
posted Hide Post
Sadly, this was online already for me to post! hahaha-me at a 'white trash' theme party!

So, we have 3 posters showing their goods, and that's it? I'm surprised!

the phoenix has risen again

Posts: 1883 | Location: san marcos, texas, usa | Registered: April 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Goofy Beast
Picture of Thirith & His Enormous Tibia
posted Hide Post
Your face... distracting me... from your breasts...! Must... not... look!

No, honestly, I just find faces more interesting, and yours is quite lovely. Your cleavage ain't half bad either, though. Big Grin

Posts: 10887 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: September 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Always the April Fool
Picture of Manxom Vroom
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Edens. You just made my morning. I've got a big old shit eatin' grin on my face right now. Big Grin

Posts: 10542 | Location: Detroit Rock City | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Village Elder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thirith:
Out of interest, why are male nipples less 'naughty' than female ones?

(1) men rarely lactate. Most orifices that have stuff come out of them are considered naughty (or at the very least naughty when stuff comes out of them. Like noses. No one wants to see that.)
(2) Men lack nipple beams.

Posts: 13129 | Location: Tucson | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Village Elder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edens Echo {shoegazer}:
So, we have 3 posters showing their goods, and that's it? I'm surprised!

First off, how do you gaze at your shoes?
Second, read _'s posts. Normally not advice I give. There's a separate website for the cleavage pictures which you can view only if you contribute. In my opinion, as _ did not contribute his OWN cleavage, he shouldn't be allowed to see it. Right now, it has 5 women, 1 man, and 2 other. Yes, more Other than Men.

edit: hey, _, you should ask the posters about moving cleavage pics posted here to the site

Posts: 13129 | Location: Tucson | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dragons Bard
posted Hide Post
Edens I halfway expected you to post that picture of you with Neil and you are wearing that mask. That was a nice cleavage shot of you. You should post that one too.

Posts: 3569 | Location: Valhalla | Registered: May 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Goofy Beast
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GMZoe:
(1) men rarely lactate. Most orifices that have stuff come out of them are considered naughty (or at the very least naughty when stuff comes out of them. Like noses. No one wants to see that.)

Well, according to that logic you should either ban noses (or at the very least have people draw unsightly black bars over them), regardless of whether they're dripping mucus, or unban female nipples unless they're lactating.

quote:
(2) Men lack nipple beams.

You know, for a second I thought you meant some anatomical term that I didn't know, so I googled it. Big Grin

Posts: 10887 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: September 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
Hey man, I posted cleavage pics here. Posting cleavage = access to the site if the posters want it - which reminds me, Ms. Rabbit, PM me if you want access to the Flickr site.

----
My baby is cuter than your baby!

Posts: 12872 | Registered: February 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
quote:
BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA!!

----

Composer-in-training
Picture of Grand
posted Hide Post
Well, Eden's Echo, there's nothing I can say that hasn't been said to you a million times before, I'm sure.

Posts: 5530 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dragons Bard:
Edens I halfway expected you to post that picture of you with Neil and you are wearing that mask. That was a nice cleavage shot of you. You should post that one too.

hahaha, oohhh yeah.. forgot about that. but that was 3 years and 60 pounds ago Wink i've lost a fair bit of weight!

Posts: 1883 | Location: san marcos, texas, usa | Registered: April 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Manxom Vroom:
Thank you, Edens. You just made my morning. I've got a big old shit eatin' grin on my face right now. Big Grin

haha, you're welcome jeffy-pooh

posted Hide Post
quote:

No, honestly, I just find faces more interesting, and yours is quite lovely. Your cleavage ain't half bad either, though. Big Grin

lots of interesting face picture (mine and others) on my deviant art site:
http://midnight-lark.deviantart.com Big Grin

Nebari Rogue
Picture of LestatsTralk
posted Hide Post
Is there any sort of age requirement for all this cleavage posting?

Posts: 498 | Location: Coma Guy's Room | Registered: July 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Goofy Beast
posted Hide Post
Ooh, more sexy pics! Thirith is happy now. Big Grin Some great shots, especially of you. That set of lips with the finger, is that also you? Very erotic picture in any case. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Wielder of the Sacred Speculum
Picture of Oubliette
posted Hide Post
I also posted one where my face is showing. Am I fired?

Posts: 3113 | Registered: June 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caution: Marry at own risk.
Picture of Maure
posted Hide Post
Ha! You don't get fired for being lovely, Rain.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Chicago, IL USA | Registered: June 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
It just means that when we eventually play "Guess the Poster's Cleavage", yours will be a little easier to guess than everyone else's.

Although it might not be easier for some guessers, who may not actually notice you have a face.

----

Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LestatsTralk:
Is there any sort of age requirement for all this cleavage posting?
Uhm.

"Let's not get arrested"?

----

Sittin' at the dock of the Bayeaux Tapestry
Picture of D M
posted Hide Post
I want more cleavage!

---
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" - H. L. Mencken

Posts: 35359 | Location: London | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post