Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    Pictures of Posters' Cleavage(s)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pictures of Posters' Cleavage(s)
 Login/Join

Village Elder
posted Hide Post
Stock up on peanut butter then barricade yourself in your house for a few months. Look up some drinking games and replace the words "take a drink" with "eat a spoonful."

Posts: 13129 | Location: Tucson | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Composer-in-training
Picture of Grand
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bland:
quote:
Originally posted by LestatsTralk:
Is there any sort of age requirement for all this cleavage posting?
Uhm.

"Let's not get arrested"?

Get ready to see some underage Grand-tits.

Posts: 5530 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Village Elder
posted Hide Post
I don't think I'll ever be ready for that

Posts: 13129 | Location: Tucson | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sittin' at the dock of the Bayeaux Tapestry
Picture of D M
posted Hide Post
Not my cleavage, fool!!!!

---
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" - H. L. Mencken

Posts: 35359 | Location: London | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
Well, several more posters have promised pics once they have access to cameras/scanners/implements of postage. Still waiting for those. *Waggles eyebrows at posters*

*Waggle* *Waggle*

----
My baby is cuter than your baby!

Posts: 12872 | Registered: February 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Screwtape
posted Hide Post
Hell, after Edens' picture, can I ask to see more posters' faces ? I'll, uh, show you mine if you show me yours...

Posts: 48 | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
Try this thread. This thread preceded that one, though I'd thought that one had been archived. You'll also find random pics of posters on this thread.

Now go, and do not return until you bring me BOOBIES!

----

Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Well it's good to know the intellectual humor hasn't disappeared from the board. Eek

WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING?!?!

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wielder of the Sacred Speculum
Picture of Oubliette
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3113 | Registered: June 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
And you're wearing a sheep!

(do it smell?)

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wielder of the Sacred Speculum
Picture of Oubliette
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3113 | Registered: June 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
It's very 17th century retro though.

=pokes with with a stick to see if it jumps=

Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
so, i think my last picture is more appropriate in here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
Yep, that there is definitely a picture of a poster's cleavage, yessiree, it is. Smile I was wondering if I was gonna get to see that since you pulled it from the other thread over in WE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22795 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
war, death, necro ducks
Picture of Schrödinger's Cat
posted Hide Post
Talk about a "Mona Lisa" smile. This girl smoulders...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Schrödinger's Cat,

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. ~ Oscar Wilde

Sometimes it is said that man can not be trusted with the government of himself. Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others? Or have we found angels in the forms of kings to govern him? ~ Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 4468 | Location: Under the table with a bottle of scotch! | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
I love this thread soooo much.

----

war, death, necro ducks
posted Hide Post
I`m gonna bump this just to raise ladykatza`s profile Wink

ho..hum

*whispers* Do you have an agent?

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. ~ Oscar Wilde

Sometimes it is said that man can not be trusted with the government of himself. Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others? Or have we found angels in the forms of kings to govern him? ~ Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 4468 | Location: Under the table with a bottle of scotch! | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Dark Handsome Strangler:

*whispers* Do you have an agent?

um...no, not officially. i'm actually the agent for the artist that took the picture. don't ask how i ended up being his model.

so... i have more if anyone is interested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There is no custom member title here.
Picture of The Lord of Nothings
posted Hide Post
er, yes. i am interested. very interested

Posts: 16135 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: June 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
war, death, necro ducks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ladykatza:
[QUOTE]um...no, not officially. i'm actually the agent for the artist that took the picture. don't ask how i ended up being his model.

so... i have more if anyone is interested.

All the salacious jesting aside, you are evidently highly photogenic and I would recommend that you assemble a portfolio to send to the relevent agencies. Never mind us lot. You do appear to have something very special going for you and you ought to make the most of it. Seriously. Good promotion for you and your artist client/friend?