www.NeilgaimanBoard.com
Pictures of Posters' Cleavage(s)

This topic can be found at:
http://neilgaimanboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/465601826/m/15410235911

January 06, 2005, 09:58 AM
ladykatza
Pictures of Posters' Cleavage(s)
since i'm not doing well on the repartee today, i'll just post more gratuitous cleavage shots.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not
January 06, 2005, 10:30 AM
Thirith & His Enormous Tibia
Ahem. Lovely tip of a nose. Big Grin

Oh, and cleavage shots are *never* gratuitous. They're always there for a very good reason.

January 08, 2005, 09:40 PM
Dragons Bard
At first I didn't plan to show my face but then I thought tonight, why be so modest, after all, my parents took me to nudist camps when I was a kid and it isn't like I am naked or even married anymore (my ex was a very jealous man).

I just thought I'd let you guys know I was joking when I said I had a hairy chest. I did use to work with a beautiful woman who had a soft patch of hair between her breasts. It wasn't ugly to see.

Plus I talked with my ex on the phone tonight and remembered how mad I use to get when he called women who exposed their breasts scags. I felt this rebellious feeling after talking with him because I haven't even dated since I left him for a whole year but he acts like I'm a loose woman. I am very shy actually.

My website
January 09, 2005, 04:22 AM
Schrödinger's Cat
quote:
Originally posted by ladykatza:
since i'm not doing well on the repartee today, i'll just post more gratuitous cleavage shots.

If ever there was an incentive to take a vow of silence....

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. ~ Oscar Wilde

Sometimes it is said that man can not be trusted with the government of himself. Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others? Or have we found angels in the forms of kings to govern him? ~ Thomas Jefferson

January 09, 2005, 10:00 AM
Jocelyn
The security guy just came in and talked to me for about 10 minutes. I was wondering why he was bothering, I was actually doing work when he came in, I really don't have anything to say to him, and I didn't think I needed to be secured... Anyway, I chatted with him because it's slow and I'm bored, until he started telling me about old Crocodile Dundee tv episodes. At which point I stood up and put my (completed) work in the review box, politely walking him to the door in the process. After he was gone, I realized why he'd hung out so long.

I'm wearing the cleavage shirt today.

I didn't catch him looking, but I was sitting down and he was standing up, so I might not have noticed. Anyway. I just wanted to say "Ick, the old security guy chatted me so he could stare at my cleavage" and this seemed like the appropriate place for it. Tomorrow, I wear a turtleneck.
January 09, 2005, 12:25 PM
ladykatza
hey Jocelyn, i get that a lot, even when i'm not wearing the cleavage shirt. i guess it doesn't bother me, as i use it to my advantage.

"distract your oppenent" is the name of the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not
January 09, 2005, 06:46 PM
Dragons Bard
Ha! I should have waited to take my photo when I wasn't feeling annoyed with my ex. I look rather mean in that picture now that I see it again. I am not very photogenic.

Anyways fat old ladies like me shouldn't be posting pictures like these. I'm old enough to be a grandma.

My website
January 10, 2005, 10:47 AM
Schrödinger's Cat
I love the gratuitous kitty gif in your last post.

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. ~ Oscar Wilde

Sometimes it is said that man can not be trusted with the government of himself. Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others? Or have we found angels in the forms of kings to govern him? ~ Thomas Jefferson

January 16, 2005, 03:21 AM
FatPigeon
quote:
Originally posted by The Dark Handsome Strangler:
I love the gratuitous kitty gif in your last post.

Pssst, the kitty gif is part of her sig.

~ Gal-El

I don't have a drinking problem. What I have is a drinking solution.
February 15, 2005, 10:04 AM
Schrödinger's Cat
Posters getting it off their Chests???

February 15, 2005, 03:33 PM
Punkyfins
( * )( * )

-------------------
Blog: Room with a view.

~You are a *Taverner*.
Sometimes patrons want to go where everybody knows their names, though it helps when half of them are named John. When people want to celebrate, or commiserate, they gather to your establishment. You provide the atmosphere, the warmth, rum, and even an ear to bend. Did I mention the rum? Years before the language will be mangled with terms like facilitator and networking and interpersonal communication, you've overseen it all, and broken up a few bar fights, to boot.~
-Royko

February 15, 2005, 03:36 PM
Schrödinger's Cat
To quote Obelix after a night on the town with a pair of cross dressing Legionaries:

"Wow, that`s a nice pair of Asterix" Wink

February 15, 2005, 03:44 PM
Punkyfins
well duckie, they're only a representation...
o'course
(I shall now poonder my own ridiculousness.. it has been a hard week)

-------------------
Blog: Room with a view.

~You are a *Taverner*.
Sometimes patrons want to go where everybody knows their names, though it helps when half of them are named John. When people want to celebrate, or commiserate, they gather to your establishment. You provide the atmosphere, the warmth, rum, and even an ear to bend. Did I mention the rum? Years before the language will be mangled with terms like facilitator and networking and interpersonal communication, you've overseen it all, and broken up a few bar fights, to boot.~
-Royko

February 15, 2005, 04:53 PM
Schrödinger's Cat
Ladykatza still tops the poll in my opinion but it`s good to see some enthusiastic competition about. So many beauties, so little eyesight left....

March 18, 2005, 06:53 PM
del74
http://www.femvoices.com/chicagotoritrip.html

mine!

The 75 Delirians?
Umm well, number 2 is off sick, 38 is suffering from a mild case of sanity, and 74 has

run off to the world of men to spread sparkly gigglepops to their drab civilization.
Is she nuts?
Oh yes, she scored very highly on the entrance exam!
March 20, 2005, 06:23 AM
Schrödinger's Cat
Takes me back to my snowboarding days.

November 17, 2005, 11:28 AM
Big Flinchy!
*Bump*

Just Because.

----
My baby is cuter than your baby!
November 17, 2005, 11:46 AM
Mischief the Polarbear
ah, Tong, you're a wise man.

*luxuriates*

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(terms and conditions apply)
November 25, 2005, 06:34 AM
His Noodle Girl
Alas...

quote:

Song by Deirde Flint

When I was in my teenage years, I did just what I should
I listened to my mother and I was kind and sweet and good
And my friends and I did rituals and I prayed with all my might
That this would be the evening that she'd stop along her flight
Well, that was several years ago and that chick's long overdue
And it's time I came to terms with something plainly clear to you.

The boob fairy never came for me
No, the boob fairy never came for me

Okay, I'm spunky and I'm cute and I've got a great personality
But the boob fairy never came for me
Well, we were the third house on a country drive, I thought
Maybe she just got lost, so I hung my bra on the mailbox
Til the neighbors took it off
And all my friends got visits and expanded through the years
And left me wailing to the gods buying training bras at Sears
Still I harbor hopes, she'll come for me, I know she will
I'd get 'em done myself if she'd agree to fit the bill

No the boob fairy never came for me
Look, I wasn't wanting melons, just a cute curvaceous B
But the boob fairy never came for me.

No the boob fairy never came for me
Though the hip fairy came two times
and the thigh fairy came three
The boob fairy never came for me.

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!
November 25, 2005, 08:10 AM
Schrödinger's Cat
Is that to be sung in A Flat major?