Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    Yell at your food.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yell at your food.
 Login/Join

has no knowledge of the Munich Incident, so stop asking
Picture of Wayfarer
posted Hide Post
PIZZA! BE BIGGER!

Posts: 5864 | Location: The Cast Iron Shore | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dread Buthulhu
Picture of Bucephalus
posted Hide Post
You people maybe need to shout at your victuals a li'l more.

Posts: 843 | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
aka Fiona Banks
Picture of River
posted Hide Post
STUPID CAFITERIA FOOD, IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT I'M LONELY HERE, NOw I'M SICK TOO THANKS TO THE PIZZA.

Wining means winning over the discord in yourself. Those who have a warped mind, a mind of discord, have been defeated from the beginning
~Morihei Ueshiba

Posts: 428 | Registered: September 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
Poached eggs + sauce hollandaise = FAIL.

Eggs, stay together! Sauce, don't curdle!

WHY!!

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Hollandaise sauce is notoriously fickle. I was an assistant to the cook making it once, years ago, and she did make it come out lovely, but it seemed such a complicated procedure for tasty eggy goo.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
BLUEBERRY BAGEL: YOU ARE DELICIOUS!

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4109 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumble Fish
posted Hide Post
Popcorn! There was not enough of you!
*glares*

Posts: 3140 | Location: amongst the stacks | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smartest woman in the world.
Picture of Jocelyn
posted Hide Post
WHY ARE YOU SO HARD TO CHEW, SOURDOUGH CHEESE WHEEL?!?!

*GNAW GNAW GNAW*

Posts: 8092 | Location: On the 34th Floor | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
aka Fiona Banks
Picture of River
posted Hide Post
I WANT CHOCOLATE.

Wining means winning over the discord in yourself. Those who have a warped mind, a mind of discord, have been defeated from the beginning
~Morihei Ueshiba

Posts: 428 | Registered: September 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
River, you'll fit in just fine. Smile

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is huge in Japan
Picture of Crow Girl
posted Hide Post
Stir Fried French Toast Chunks, HOW DARE YOU taste so NOMMY with REAL CANNUKISTANIAN SYRUP!

MY BELLY IS FULL, THANKS ALOT!

Posts: 6962 | Location: Flo-Rida | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumble Fish
posted Hide Post
aloo gobi! you need to be MORE!

Posts: 3140 | Location: amongst the stacks | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
Chicken salad sandwich you had BEST settle down in there!

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4109 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Click here!
Picture of Tismalleen
posted Hide Post
Whole grain croissant at the hotel breakfast buffet in Milan! I STILL LOVE YOU!

✄--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.

Posts: 2413 | Location: fluttering about | Registered: September 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
Picture of the other duncan
posted Hide Post
#
this thread is scary

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
SOUP! SOUP! NO SOUP FOR YOU! ME!

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24395 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
Picture of the other duncan
posted Hide Post
CHIPS!

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
WHY DON'T YOU EXIST? WHY DO YO NEED TO TO BRING MY WALLET TO WORK? WHY?

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Girded for battle
Picture of aisha
posted Hide Post
FUCK YOU, toast! FUCK YOU, tea!

Tomorrow I'm leaving you. For porridge.

(Tea, I didn't really mean it! I hope we can still be friends...)

Posts: 1312 | Location: Glasgow | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Dear Haagen Dazs 5 Ingredient Brown Sugar Ice Cream:

Why did you have to be so enticing in the store and so unappealing once I got you home? I do know that molasses is the thing that makes brown sugar, well, brown, but does the end result have to be so overwhelmingly molasses tasting?

Also, ice cream should be smooth. When I stick my spoon in this stuff I get fractured layers. Also also, it left a thick buttery film on the spoon.

I dislike wasting my money on unappetizing food.