Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    Yell at your food.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yell at your food.
 Login/Join

the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
You may look like it- but you don't TASTE like meat you Boca sausage piece of shit!

(Not the links- - the links are okay, but this sausage is C R A P!!!) If I wasn't hungry, I'd spit you out into the toilet where you BELONG!!!

Pfft.

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
Stupid bagel!

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4109 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no knowledge of the Munich Incident, so stop asking
Picture of Wayfarer
posted Hide Post
SALAMI! Be more abundant in my lunch!

Posts: 5864 | Location: The Cast Iron Shore | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
(OK, so it's not food yet, but hopefully it will be)

OI! Tomato plant in my garden! You grew in a pot when I didn't plant you, so you must be pretty damn tenacious. I noticed you a bit before Christmas, so you've been growing since December, 2010. It's now July 2011 and I will admit, Nature has been a fickle, menopausal bitch lately, but, grow a damn flower already! I want to eat a tomato!

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
Picture of the other duncan
posted Hide Post
Dear Small Italian Sub with Everything,

I didn't select you, Small, because you're small and delicious and easy to tell someone to pick up for me when they run out for sandwiches; I chose you because of all those things and because I'm cheap.

THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULDN'T FILL ME UP!!

BE MORE FILLING!!

Sincerely,

Me

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is in perfect karmic alignment
Picture of Punkyfins
posted Hide Post
Dear barbecue sauce...

Finally, for once, you came out EXACLY RIGHT!

*airpunch*

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Sparerib-craver.

-------------------
Blog: Room with a view.

~You are a *Taverner*.
Sometimes patrons want to go where everybody knows their names, though it helps when half of them are named John. When people want to celebrate, or commiserate, they gather to your establishment. You provide the atmosphere, the warmth, rum, and even an ear to bend. Did I mention the rum? Years before the language will be mangled with terms like facilitator and networking and interpersonal communication, you've overseen it all, and broken up a few bar fights, to boot.~
-Royko

Posts: 8667 | Location: Just north of Earth | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half the man he used to be
posted Hide Post
SALAD!!! Have more cheese!!

Posts: 411 | Registered: May 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is like fusion cuisine, if Canada can be seen as having a cuisine.
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
Triscuit! Why did you pretend to be WHOLE when really you were a half-cracker? >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
no maps for these places we're lost within
Originally Registered: June 14, 2007

Posts: 2535 | Location: Happy Place | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
ICE CREAM!!! CHOCOLATE!!! WHY AREN'T YOU AROUND??? I REALLY NEED YOU TODAY, YOU BASTARDS!!!

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ceridwen:
ICE CREAM!!! CHOCOLATE!!! WHY AREN'T YOU AROUND??? I REALLY NEED YOU TODAY, YOU BASTARDS!!!

They suck.

(and, up until now, I hadn't fully appreciated that ice cream was plural...)

Mek jiu! Eu di I sum ni ga?*<bad phonetic korean/>

* Beer! Where is it?

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by the other duncan:
quote:

They suck.

It's not. I was talking about both ice cream AND chocolate, neither of which I had around in my hour of need. Hence the plural.

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by the other duncan:
quote:

They suck.

It's not. I was talking about both ice cream AND chocolate, neither of which I had around in my hour of need. Hence the plural.

Ah - I took it as an adjectival clarification of the subject, rather than as a separate ... <some part of speech>. I sit corrected.

(not his real name)

posted Hide Post
CAKE!!!!!!!!!

you are delicious, but why aren't you pie??

enlightened website user
posted Hide Post
Coffee, wherefore art thine accompanying pain au chocolat?

(not his real name)

has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
Garlic, oh forgive me for thinking I could ever leave you! I love you; Helplessly, passionately, endlessly. Be mine and let us ignore these idle threats of farts together! Smile

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
LEAVE ME ALONE, LINDOR PRALINES! Stop jumping into my mouth, I refuse to eat you! Yes, nom!

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THAT IS ONE JUICY PEAR BY GOD

Smartest woman in the world.
Picture of Jocelyn
posted Hide Post
Cheetos, I love you so, but you could never be a hidden pleasure.

My fingers will be orange with your powder of unknown providence for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parenthetical enthusiast.

Posts: 8092 | Location: On the 34th Floor | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
*102 gold stars*
Picture of Cavenagh
posted Hide Post
Stop WRIGGLING

Hermits have no peer pressure

Posts: 8095 | Registered: April 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Domitella:
Okay, you know what, Branflakes? Just... just fuck off.

A board the husband posts on doesn't allow *any* swearing (piss off was the discussion point) , which made me curious about some of our swearing, which made me find this.

Domi, and the rest of the board too, have I told you lately how much I love you?

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20595 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post