Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    The NEW Gratuitous Hot Guys Thread!
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 54
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The NEW Gratuitous Hot Guys Thread!
 Login/Join

has been eaten by a grue.
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Limertilly:
*grins* geekery is cute.

yes. yesyes. also, he's an english major! whoo!
and Paul Newman was, too.

*sigh* I heart lit geeks.

Twin, who is Sung Kang, and why haven't I seen him before?

and give me more Gerard Butler! yum.

oh, yes, and for my birthday, I watched Enter the Dragon. so...Bruce Lee!

~ fLame Woosh ~
Elite Special Force Procrastinator, trained in High Arts of Extended Coffee Breaks and
Master Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation

Posts: 7134 | Location: the gloaming | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
needs a blanket very badly. The better to "yahr" you.
Picture of Alinda, the lost girl in long stockings
posted Hide Post
and my favourite picture, which might not be his hottest, but def is his coolest! Big Grin

but will you look at that tiny waistline? no shockers the man had no body fat!

anyhow, good looks totally ran in the family

"If you are going to get anywhere in life you have to read a lot of books." Roald Dahl
"I still love the book-ness of books, the smell of books: I am a book fetishist - books to me are the coolest and sexiest and most wonderful things there are." Neil Gaiman
"Even so, there is no excuse for putting pineapple on pizza." Terry Pratchett

Have you fed your adorable, lovable and huggable lost girl lately?
"Continued exposure to the Lost Girl's avatar causes people to forget how to count and to repeat things." Joe_3Heads

I obey the Alaura
High Priestess in the Alaurian Movement

Posts: 9940 | Location: under a big red blanket, somewhere in milano, italy, europe, earth | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumble Fish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Apathy:
Twin, who is Sung Kang, and why haven't I seen him before?

Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift.

and he is yummy.

seriously cannot wait for the 4th Fast and Furious movie. Sung Kang and Vin on the same screen? oh my god...

Smile

Posts: 3140 | Location: amongst the stacks | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
Picture of the other duncan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alinda, the lost girl in long stockings:
and my favourite picture, which might not be his hottest, but def is his coolest! Big Grin

but will you look at that tiny waistline? no shockers the man had no body fat!

anyhow, good looks totally ran in the family

Further proof that only the good (looking) die young ... that bloodline was cursed, imho Frown

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
why...WHY did they have to die?
*sob*

~ fLame Woosh ~
Elite Special Force Procrastinator, trained in High Arts of Extended Coffee Breaks and

Posts: 7134 | Location: the gloaming | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Hubby is a big fan of Bruce Lee and so I've seen all the movies (plus, I'm an action flick kinda chick) and while I find him extremely intense I never found him sexy. Although it's possibly because he was so obviously smitten with his wife. Smile

Brandon Lee on the other hand - he's just adorable. And yeah, they both died far too young.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
Bruce Lee's a cocky little bastard.
I think we've previously established where I stand on cocky little bastards. Big Grin

~ fLame Woosh ~

Rumble Fish
posted Hide Post
Colin Farrell - the definition of "cocky little bastard". my 12 year old sister saw a photo of him the other day and said "Wow, he's really full of himself I think."

Stephen Strait - because he is broody and beautiful.

Lorne Cardinal - he's no Heath, but he's a big sweetheart. Plus he is the cutest guy on Corner Gas. Smile

Heath Ledger - because he is beautiful. and no more.

Emile Hirsch - another cocky little bastard!

Heath and Emile - because Lords of Dogtown is amazing.

Josh Hartnett - somehow, i'm positive that his character in Here on Earth was behind the inspiration for Jacob Black.

And we will end with John Bender. Not Judd Nelson, John Bender. Smile

"Bein' bad feels pretty good, huh?"
Wink

Posts: 3140 | Location: amongst the stacks | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
Colin Farrell...my favorite cocky little bastard. nice work, Twin. Big Grin

the thing I really like about this site is that Colin and Clive are right next to each other. I can just go back and forth between the two of them. hee!

~ fLame Woosh ~

Rumble Fish
posted Hide Post
christian bale...
black nail polish and makeup? (last shot, page 1)

Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
that looks like permanent black marker on his fingernails!

~ fLame Woosh ~

Rumble Fish
posted Hide Post
and the makeup looks like David Bowie, cover of the Young Americans album Razz

lives deliberately
Picture of Alaura
posted Hide Post
Thank you, robot-chick. Every day is improved with a little Bale. *sigh*

ego forceps ergo ego forceps

"Chives?"�
"Yes, m'lud?"�
"Is that Ms Ephemera hovering over the croquet lawn?"�
"Indeed m'lud. She's marshalled all the haggle-dans. Missy-twigs and vale-nymphs from Claypole Woods. Apparently she intends to tear this house down and dance on the ruins."�
"Well, Chives, you'd better start the car, what? And pack my tennis things too"�
--- Joe 3Heads

Posts: 11426 | Location: In a perpetual state of Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumble Fish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Al-RAAR-a:
Thank you, robot-chick. Every day is improved with a little Bale. *sigh*

oh, i know. i know...

Rumble Fish
posted Hide Post
a little Hartnett is good too.
mmmm...
as i said before:
quote:
somehow, i'm positive that his character in Here on Earth was behind the inspiration for Jacob Black.

Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
he's cute and all, but I can't get to his eyes, and that bugs me. *sigh*

~ fLame Woosh ~

Rumble Fish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Apathy:
he's cute and all, but I can't get to his eyes, and that bugs me. *sigh*

"get to" his eyes?
his eyes are amazing:

help, a little?

Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
I guess I just like a more open face. I just never did like his eyes.

so I reject Josh Hartnett (REJECT!) and suggest instead Cam Gigandet

and/or Rodrigo Santoro

~ fLame Woosh ~

Rumble Fish
posted Hide Post
i have only seen Cam Gigandet as a bad guy, and he also reminds me of an ex (jerky ex) so... no. but Rodrigo Santoro? yes please. i wish Laura Linney had ended up happy with him in Love, Actually.

Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
I didn't care, he was a super hot bad guy. Razz

but I had the same reaction to Love, Actually. I admire the character for wanting to take care of her brother, but that shouldn't ever have meant giving up her own life so completely, imo.

~ fLame Woosh ~