Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    The NEW Gratuitous Hot Guys Thread!
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 54
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The NEW Gratuitous Hot Guys Thread!
 Login/Join

Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
David Tennant's real accent will make my knees quiver. I love accents, especially British, Scottish, Irish and Australian.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
aka Fiona Banks
Picture of River
posted Hide Post
I've got to agree, I also really love New Brunswick accents. My family went to New Brunswick a few years ago and I spent the entire time listening to the accents and looking at the cute guys in kilts, I'm serious, there were kilts everywhere.

Wining means winning over the discord in yourself. Those who have a warped mind, a mind of discord, have been defeated from the beginning
~Morihei Ueshiba

Posts: 428 | Registered: September 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is like fusion cuisine, if Canada can be seen as having a cuisine.
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
when i was little, my dad listened to The Rolling Stones a LOT.
i had a huge crush on Mick Jagger, because of his voice.

when i was older, i saw photos of Mick and realized i only had a crush on his voice Razz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
boldly going somewhere
Originally Registered: June 14, 2007

Posts: 2556 | Location: Not Honolulu, Hawai'i | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
I was going looking for a really scary picture of Mick Jagger for you GR - but I quite like him, and all I could do was feel myself being ageist if I put a wrinkly pic up!

After seeing How I Met your Mother last night - The Naked Man, I have gone right off Ted and have the hots for Barney. Bet that does not shock a single one of you!

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2723 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
oh that ep was tasty! somewhere in the thread I posted a shot of Barney in the tub..

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beloved of Edoras
Picture of phoenix6
posted Hide Post
Michael Fassbender

I just want to do dirty things to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vyvyan: This calls for a delicate blend of psychology and extreme violence.
------------------------------

Posts: 1319 | Registered: October 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
It's been a while since someone bumped teh ass, and I think we could all do with a filip:
quote:
Originally posted by Apathy:
and teh ass! oh teh glory!

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15845 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post

nuff said.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20599 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
needs a blanket very badly. The better to "yahr" you.
Picture of Alinda, the lost girl in long stockings
posted Hide Post
First off, I must say that I can't stand "True Blood", sorry, but to me it's vampires meet racy novels clichés and I only like my vampires served with wit. I'm not saying that Joss Whedon is the only person who ever portrayed vampires on TV in a way I find appealing... No, wait, I am.

That said, I do watch True Blood. Usually skip most of the scenes till I see him. and I indeed want to do bad things with this Viking *wipes off drool*

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

"If you are going to get anywhere in life you have to read a lot of books." Roald Dahl
"I still love the book-ness of books, the smell of books: I am a book fetishist - books to me are the coolest and sexiest and most wonderful things there are." Neil Gaiman
"Even so, there is no excuse for putting pineapple on pizza." Terry Pratchett

Have you fed your adorable, lovable and huggable lost girl lately?
"Continued exposure to the Lost Girl's avatar causes people to forget how to count and to repeat things." Joe_3Heads

I obey the Alaura
High Priestess in the Alaurian Movement

Posts: 9940 | Location: under a big red blanket, somewhere in milano, italy, europe, earth | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And this is because I've been watching lots of Castle lately, as it puts me in a good mood despite all the dead bodies, and just imagine me saying - with less surprise in my voice than he has - "he really is ruggedly handsome!"

I wanted to find a picture where he's wearing the psycho preacher outfit from Buffy, but alas, people don't seem to make those widely available online.

"If you are going to get anywhere in life you have to read a lot of books." Roald Dahl
"I still love the book-ness of books, the smell of books: I am a book fetishist - books to me are the coolest and sexiest and most wonderful things there are." Neil Gaiman

"Continued exposure to the Lost Girl's avatar causes people to forget how to count and to repeat things." Joe_3Heads

I obey the Alaura

Posts: 9940 | Location: under a big red blanket, somewhere in milano, italy, europe, earth | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good things may come to those who wait, but come even quicker to those who persist! And does it get any better than Nathan Fillion and James Marsters in the same shot? Yes, it does. The picture could be bigger. And they could both be singing, which would make it twice as cool. But then again, I'm never satisfied...

I obey the Alaura

Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
^^ Points!

It's a lost girl, this makes me even happier that the pictures she posts (and those make me smile lots).

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20599 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
Alinda!

Also, I never realised until now that Creepy Psycho Priest Guy in Buffy was Nathan Fillion! (Doh!)

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15845 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
Just a couple of hotties while I'm in the mood.

*sigh*

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2723 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smaugy: Big Grin

Hive: well, it's easier to spot 'em when you're looking. For instance, it's a fact that Joss Whedon likes to "use" his actors again and again, which is why I'm always looking for connections. Like how in Angel there is Summer Glau being the doomed ballerina stuck in a time loop, or Gina Torres being the people-eating-peace-keeping demon/goddess, or Adam Baldwin being the new liaison for Wolfram and Hart.
And the cute, nerdy but then turns out to be evil guy in Angel is in an episode of Buffy and of Firefly. I collect these sightings like easter eggs, as you can see! Razz

Listening to Incubus right now, and the things I want to do to this man are hardly appropriate even for Flame Wars!

I obey the Alaura

Companion to owls
Picture of cloverheart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alinda, the lost girl in long stockings:
I collect these sightings like easter eggs, as you can see! Razz

I love Dollhouse in itself, but I even love it more because it's got Faith, Fred, Walsh and Penny in them too Big Grin

(And I think it's catching on, because I could swear I've seen, in How I Met Your Mother, not only Fred but also Inara.)

When I'm at home I am so posting my current TV crushes Big Grin

Posts: 11803 | Location: home? | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Girded for battle
Picture of aisha
posted Hide Post
Oh my, a hearty hell-yes to Nathan Fillion and Alexander Skarsgard. All I really have to add is a wee touch of Don Draper.

Posts: 1312 | Location: Glasgow | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Companion to owls
Picture of cloverheart
posted Hide Post
Aisha saved me some posting Big Grin

God that man is sexy... (I'm so excited about the new season starting soon! Draper fix, yay!)

Posts: 11803 | Location: home? | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cloverheart:
(And I think it's catching on, because I could swear I've seen, in How I Met Your Mother, not only Fred but also Inara.)

(Not to mention that Wesley was a recurring character in season one!)

Some people don't understand my attraction to John Simm. It might be because I loved him as the Master, or maybe because I loved him as Sam Tyler, or maybe because he looks like Thom Yorke minus the wonky eye, which makes him sexier.

And staying on topic with the last pic, when I was studying history in school I never thought that one day I would have had the hots for Oliver Cromwell...

I obey the Alaura

Companion to owls
Picture of cloverheart
posted Hide Post
I've been watching some TV lately, some would say obsessively so (I would). Partly responsible are:

Honestly -a good actor, can sing and dance, can be incredibly stupid when he wants to AND acted in something Whedon did. What's not to like?

He's cute too:

From True Blood (I do like book-Eric better, but then he doesn't exist and this one does):

ARMS!

And lastly, and this is kind of embarrassing because he (and the show) is sometimes so cheesy in a no ironic way, but still the current holder of my schoolgirl crush:

I'm finding a lot of pics of him shirtless. So he can act, and sing, and dance, has gorgeous hair and a great body. Does that mean he's gay? Can he sing with Neil Patrick Harris pretty please?

And finally, the world can't have enough of Don Draper:

(Funny how I found t-shirts of both "What would Neil Patrick Harris do?" and "What would Don Draper do?" Big Grin)

*dreams on*