Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    The "I Just Got Laid" Thread
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The "I Just Got Laid" Thread
 Login/Join

has been eaten by a grue.
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
sadly, it didn't make him want to sleep except for, like, the five seconds he spent deciding whether or not he wanted to towel off. we ended up watching Heroes. ah, well. you know what they say. "the best laid plans o' mice and men..."

~ fLame Woosh ~
Elite Special Force Procrastinator, trained in High Arts of Extended Coffee Breaks and
Master Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation

Posts: 7134 | Location: the gloaming | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wigber
Picture of digitalprimate
posted Hide Post
You, my dear, are what we call a "trooper."

In the end you'll get everything you clearly deserve and more Smile

-------------------------------------
This space left intentionally blank

Posts: 518 | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
bwa ha ha ha ha! my devious plan is working!

*ahem*
I mean, thank you for your kind and gracious support.

Big Grin

~ fLame Woosh ~
Elite Special Force Procrastinator, trained in High Arts of Extended Coffee Breaks and

Posts: 7134 | Location: the gloaming | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wigber
posted Hide Post
Hey baby, we men *love* us a devious plan Smile

(we're not so good at that whole "thinking things up" stuff)

Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
no, this is true. but when it comes to putting a devious plan in action, I have no complaints about the, uhh...particular assistance a man can offer.

~ fLame Woosh ~

Wigber
posted Hide Post
Well, we do have our uses, however limited in scope they may be. I mean, not like I am...it was a metaphor!

[sulks]

Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
size doesn't matter as long as you've got toys, hun.

~ fLame Woosh ~

Wigber
posted Hide Post
Oh happen to be ambidextrous with finely toned jaw muscles.

/just sayin'....

Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
oh, definitely. we wouldn't want to rule out any promising possibilities, of course.

~ fLame Woosh ~

Wigber
posted Hide Post
It's all in the training love, all in the training.

Wigber
posted Hide Post
[disclaimer: training may not be available to your gender or in you area. Consult a qualified physician and/or lawyer before use. If irritation persists, seek medical assistance at once.]

Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
...well... he did. harumph. although I have an appointment for later tonight. I like it better in the dark anyway. Smile

ETA: well, that didn't accomplish very much. I mean, I was never really quick to climax and I usually only got one, rarely multiples, but damnit, for the past few months, no matter what he does it just won't pop. so it was amusing and all, but it wasn't great.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Maeve,

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
blurgh. that sucks. do you, uh, help much? I assume you do. in which case, I hear it's pretty typical for your body to go through different cycles for various reasons. maybe you'll cycle through this soon. *fingers crossed*

the husband and I actually reversed that particular problem for a very long time. it was very strange. the chick's supposed to be the one who doesn't get to climax, not the guy. but he's been "popping," as you put it, for the past couple weeks. I am very pleased.

oh, and that does include last night. Big Grin

~ fLame Woosh ~

Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
it's been off since the whole stopped-having-a-period thing. (which finally happened after I saw the doc) so I was kinda hoping that maybe it had returned. but no.

Although I did make him grin that lovely impish grin he gets that just melts me - after watching Doctor Who I told him, Now that David Tennant got me all warm and tingly, how about you get me all hot and bothered. That worked Big Grin

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
did the doctor put you on any new med'cine or sumfink? that could be interfering.

Doctor Who as foreplay. if only their ad agency knew about that. Big Grin at least your fun was intentional! I whined, but he was too tired, so I went to change clothes, and he followed me, and then we got distracted. as it turns out, I like distractions.

~ fLame Woosh ~

Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by digitalprimate:

/just sayin'....

Eek

you know the right things to say to make a lady happy, don't you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ladykatza:
quote:

/just sayin'....

Eek

Yes... but can he lick his eyebrows?

Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maeve:
quote:
Originally posted by ladykatza:
quote:

/just sayin'....

Eek

Yes... but can he lick his eyebrows?

you know, reminds me of a joke my husband tells.

"how do you pick up a chick in lesbian bars"

"walk in and lick your eyebrows"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post
Two years and seven months.

Done.

Big Grin

Yes.

You read correctly.

Mythos got laid. Have a wonderful night everyone. Big Grin

Posts: 6054 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't. Blink.
Picture of Ava
posted Hide Post
Me too.

Big Grin

-------------------------------

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” — Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1870 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post