Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    The "I Just Got Laid" Thread
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The "I Just Got Laid" Thread
 Login/Join

Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
Lonely Island has created a theme song for this thread.

----
My baby is cuter than your baby!

Posts: 12872 | Registered: February 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
damnit, I clicked it, now it won't get outta my head!

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hart
posted Hide Post
Heyla, Maeve

I clicked the link just out of curiousity and.. meh. It did not stay in my head, luckily, it just caused extreme eyebrow action out of sheer disbelief. It was veeeery, very stupid. -sage nod-

Question, though... what is with all the garbled names today?

-r

Death-fascinated apprentice-Gaiman-stalker-in-training

Shopping List. Help with ideas?

Posts: 114 | Location: Hammond, LA | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maeve:
damnit, I clicked it, now it won't get outta my head!

you clicked.on a link.posted by tongster. and expected to escape unscathed?

Roll Eyes

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20599 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ZoneSeek
posted Hide Post
You know it was good sex when the furniture gets rearranged. Cool And after, you have to hunt for where your underwear ended up. Big Grin

Posts: 2627 | Location: Manila | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
I've been proper fucked and it was AMAZING.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Doughmaster
Picture of TheatreGeek
posted Hide Post
Now THAT is the way to start a weekend.

~ Non-Mod-Amy, aka Amy of the Lost Ark

You are a Bookholder. To prompt, or...LINE! (not to prompt) --not to prompt. That is the question. Whether t'is nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of a bad memory, or to take arms against a sea of textual deviations, and...LINE! (by opposing) --by opposing them...LINE! (end) --end...LINE! (them) --end them...LINE! (to prompt, to correct; no more; and by a correction to say we end the heart-ache of a really terrible performance) You didn't have to give me the whole thing! I know it!

Posts: 11747 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
Oh HOLY God

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Companion to owls
Picture of cloverheart
posted Hide Post
Been processing this for a few days and it's finally sunk in: I have gotten laid. And it was AWESOME. (And I realised that after I don't know how many years, I did not forget how to do it. Well, maybe a bit.)

Yay me Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 11803 | Location: home? | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
Yay you!

[I'm not sure if it's normal to offer congratulations, but there we are Big Grin]

Posts: 20852 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Companion to owls
Picture of cloverheart
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm congratulating myself, so I can't see why not Big Grin

Posts: 11803 | Location: home? | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
I imagine getting laid isn't something one forgets how to do? I mean, at its purest, you're not really thinking about it anyway, are you?
(and congrats!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22795 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Companion to owls
Picture of cloverheart
posted Hide Post
In my sadly recurrent really long dry spells, I've found that, yes, you do indeed forget something.

OK, so not the basics, and it's not like you're there scratching your head trying to figure out the pieces. But you certainly lose your sense of rythm, your intuition about the other person and what they're feeling (not jsut becuase they's a new partner), details (like less prominent erogenous zones, or a certain way of doing something) -not to mention the loss of flexibility and energy related to very specific muscle groups and tendons Smile

Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
quote:
not to mention the loss of flexibility and energy related to very specific muscle groups and tendons Smile

Maybe yer just gettin' old! Razz
*runs out of the thread*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22795 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JP:
quote:
not to mention the loss of flexibility and energy related to very specific muscle groups and tendons Smile

Maybe yer just gettin' old! Razz
*runs out of the thread*

what, at 17?

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20599 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Companion to owls
Picture of cloverheart
posted Hide Post
EXACTLY!!! Big Grin Big Grin

(And try, say, dancing the type of music with the type of moves you used to dance when you were... my age..., then tell me that repetitive physical activity doesn't get tiring if unpractised for a certain amount of time!)

Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
Rawr. Thanks hubby, but I still want more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Companion to owls
Picture of cloverheart
posted Hide Post
Oh-fucking-yeah. THAT was what was supposed to happen.

I feel like some ominous tension was just lifted off me, leaving a blue, clear sky above my head and a grassy green meadow under my feet. Big Grin

Wigber
Picture of Admiral Hasa
posted Hide Post
The muscle soreness? Totally worth it.

---------------
Bah! Humbug!

Posts: 1056 | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
Jesus

Sometimes it's as if every waking moment we spend together is foreplay (apart from the actual sex part, of course)

It can't carry on being this good and this frequent, or we'll become totally incapable of being able to hold down jobs or, y'know, ever leave the house.

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post