Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    The "I Just Got Laid" Thread
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The "I Just Got Laid" Thread
 Login/Join

Companion to owls
Picture of cloverheart
posted Hide Post
Well, I think that both men and women can potentially feel physical pleasure no matter who is the person providing it... It's just a physical reaction to the stimulation of sensitive areas.
But then sex is more often than not inextricably linked with our own ideas (whether conscious choices or not) of who we feel aroused by -not only in regards to gender, but also whether it's someone who oyu have to love or not, or a certain 'type', or a certain type of relationship (in love but not serious, in love and committed, fuck buddy, random person...).

Posts: 11803 | Location: home? | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always wears a tie - just not around his neck
Picture of Graffalke the Chrono-Illogical Alchemist
posted Hide Post
I agree which is why I think bisexual is not a term that fits me but then i hear various definitions for the term, does it imply sex acts or orientation? Since associated with hetero and homo I go with the orientation, and though I believe there are bisexuals, I am not one, sex with men was just a fun thing

Head of internal security of the Realm of Unproductivity and Procrastination,  
Catnip Master in the order of the Pineapple.

Posts: 4068 | Location: Lost in Time.........and Space | Registered: February 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
really is wicked
Picture of St.Barbarella
posted Hide Post
I thought I was bisexual, but I think that all the women I fancy are just women I'd like to be/look like...

-----------------------------

St.Barbarella:
Sexy Tart.
Buys Ale, Reads Books, And Really Enjoys Leaving Lovers Aching - JP

yes, University is all about incontinence - Mythos

You are a Tradesman. Long before labor unions, your guilds were powerful enough to make a free-market capitalist run away screaming. Who controls the British Crown? Who keeps the metric system down? You do, you do.

Posts: 11561 | Location: ooop norrff | Registered: May 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
ooooh, that's just how I feel St B!

oh yes, and this may be inappropriate in this thread but...

*pouncehugs* I've missed you!

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
really is wicked
Picture of St.Barbarella
posted Hide Post
*hugsMaeve*

Big Grin

I've missed you too! Have been busy, doin homework and Amnesty things as well as the kind of things that mean I should be posting in this thread more Big Grin

-----------------------------

St.Barbarella:
Sexy Tart.
Buys Ale, Reads Books, And Really Enjoys Leaving Lovers Aching - JP

yes, University is all about incontinence - Mythos

You are a Tradesman. Long before labor unions, your guilds were powerful enough to make a free-market capitalist run away screaming. Who controls the British Crown? Who keeps the metric system down? You do, you do.

Posts: 11561 | Location: ooop norrff | Registered: May 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ava:

And Smalltown - I didn't know you were in this club too! we do seem to get the good ones...

It's a fairly recent development. I'd suspected for a long while, though.

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4118 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has been eaten by a grue.
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
my scheming was successful...two days in a row! gonna try for at least one more.

~ fLame Woosh ~
Elite Special Force Procrastinator, trained in High Arts of Extended Coffee Breaks and
Master Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation

Posts: 7134 | Location: the gloaming | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Apathy:
my scheming was successful...two days in a row! gonna try for at least one more.

You smashed his PS3, didn't you?

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now THAT was a weekend worth waiting for. We almost fell over when we had to get up, and I apparently gave the 'best head ever'. I'm getting that on a T-shirt.

Posts: 1257 | Location: Bristol | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't. Blink.
Picture of Ava
posted Hide Post
yep. *can breathe again*

-------------------------------

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” — Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1870 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Companion to owls
Picture of cloverheart
posted Hide Post
Yay. Me 1, Depression ... Er, 1 less.

Posts: 11803 | Location: home? | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoomBunneh:
quote:

You smashed his PS3, didn't you?

believe me, I've thought about it. but no"”I pouted in a timely fashion on Friday and groped between games on Saturday.

oh, but Sunday night...damn. I had nothing to do with that one. *whistles*

~ fLame Woosh ~
Elite Special Force Procrastinator, trained in High Arts of Extended Coffee Breaks and

Posts: 7134 | Location: the gloaming | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
so apparently a childish exchange of
-shut up
-no, you shut up
-you shut up first
can lead to being hauled about and told that you will do what you're told with very...forceful physical emphasis.

Big Grin

~ fLame Woosh ~

Don't. Blink.
Picture of Ava
posted Hide Post
quote:
so apparently a childish exchange of
-shut up
-no, you shut up
-you shut up first
can lead to being hauled about and told that you will do what you're told with very...forceful physical emphasis.

Big Grin

kinky! Wink

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” — Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1870 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
particle metaphysicist
Picture of Melancolí­a: Hunter Writer
posted Hide Post
Well, it sounds like a lot of fun (been there, done that Wink )

But, did it work Big Grin ?

God is everywhere, except within us, so we can look for Him, and find Him.

- Reverend Esau Senn
, Butterfly Wings (my ongoing novel)

Posts: 6590 | Location: The southern end of the world | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
oh, yes. I shut up until I was told to speak. that was damn hard, too. I'm a mouthy one. Wink

and it was indeed lots of kinky fun. *happy dance*

~ fLame Woosh ~

posted Hide Post
Wink Smile Big Grin Razz Cool Eek I was her best ever.

Posts: 1257 | Location: Bristol | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
*happy sigh*

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4118 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Girded for battle
Picture of aisha
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1312 | Location: Glasgow | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't. Blink.
Picture of Ava
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aisha:
The bit about the rug burn? So true.

been there - wishing for it - about, now. Yep.