Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    The "I Just Got Laid" Thread
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The "I Just Got Laid" Thread
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
*High fives for all* Giggidy giggidy goo*

Posts: 1257 | Location: Bristol | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has been eaten by a grue.
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
[quagmire]aaaaaawriiiiiiiiiiiight[/quagmire]

~ fLame Woosh ~
Elite Special Force Procrastinator, trained in High Arts of Extended Coffee Breaks and
Master Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation

Posts: 7134 | Location: the gloaming | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wigber
Picture of Newromancer
posted Hide Post
Around 35 degree Celsius, not the best condition for sex.

Only twice Frown

Posts: 373 | Location: Cyberspace | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Only twice

i hate you a little bit for that right now Razz

eta: icecubes help with the temperature somewhat. and are lots of fun

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wigber
Picture of Newromancer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fionchadd:
eta: icecubes help with the temperature somewhat. and are lots of fun

I know. Trust me, I know Smile

We live apart from each other for the next month and a bit, and have to fly over and back to see each other at least on the weekends. So it was a bit of a shame that we didn't use the time better, if you know what I mean.

Posts: 373 | Location: Cyberspace | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ice cream's even better. Big Grin

Posts: 1257 | Location: Bristol | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wigber
Picture of Newromancer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Syme:
Ice cream's even better. Big Grin

Ermm... no.

You can do different things with ice cream, though. But for the good old cold/hot sensation game, you need cubes.

posted Hide Post
I'm more about the licking, so ice cream's more my thing. Never tried cubes though.

Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
I should have thought of that last night...man, it was hot!

~ fLame Woosh ~
Elite Special Force Procrastinator, trained in High Arts of Extended Coffee Breaks and

Posts: 7134 | Location: the gloaming | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Never tried cubes though.

oh you should.

quote:
So it was a bit of a shame that we didn't use the time better, if you know what I mean.

i very much do. but i don't get to see blokey for a week and a day, so i still hate you a little bit :-p (but only for a week and a day)

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wigber
Picture of Newromancer
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to mention that one can be a lot more productive on mild Irish summer weekends. Thats all.

posted Hide Post
Why can't it be Friday NOW?!?!

Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
got attacked last night.
not complaining. Big Grin

~ fLame Woosh ~

working on his degree in brapping
Picture of Cobalt
posted Hide Post
*getting laid right now*

WARNING: the preceding message is not to be taken personally. Keep away from children.

Inactivist of the Radical Status Quo

Posts: 6516 | Location: The Diaspora | Registered: January 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has a beaver that talks
Picture of supersnazz: fiend for rawk!
posted Hide Post
Well come on, man, where's the play by play?

The Musics: Mr. Fusion
The Writing: CBLDF Embloggenings

Posts: 15711 | Location: A few miles west of crazy... | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
*visualizes Cobalt typing away on a laptop...while getting laid*

*washes her mind out with soap*

~ fLame Woosh ~

Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
Oh, come on. Who hasn't posted while gettin' some?

----
My baby is cuter than your baby!

Posts: 12872 | Registered: February 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
clumsy people.

~ fLame Woosh ~

Don't. Blink.
Picture of Ava
posted Hide Post
*not clumsy*

*but not getting laid RIGHT NOW anyway*

*but did*

YAY!

-------------------------------

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” — Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1870 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
yays! Smile

~ fLame Woosh ~