Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    The "Oh my God I STILL need to get laid" Thread
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The "Oh my God I STILL need to get laid" Thread
 Login/Join

Companion to owls
Picture of cloverheart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Domitella:
People in couples behave differently, I'm sure they're having more fun with each other, but they seem to *do* less, as if they're taking each other's momentum.

This happens, but it pretty much depends on the person. All my immediately close friends are in couples and we all hang out as a large group of friends, and they do stuff separately (nights out, holidays, random activities) on a regular basis. So it's never bothered me, until recently where I realised, all these friends of mine go home after work and there's someone there at home who cares for them and asks them how their day was, or they get sick and have someone who runs to the shop to get whatever for them. And I don't, and suddenly this is lonely. (Although I didn't have that either when I was living with the Chef Boy, so I'm not sure why it's lonelier now.)

But what's true is this: if your friends are all couples, activities revolve around just hanging out with your already-existing friends. No one wants to make new friends, they're happy with what they have. Which is great, but getting drunk with your coupled friends in their living room, hanging out at their barbecue or watching a film with them doesn't get you laid.

Posts: 11802 | Location: home? | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cloverheart:

But what's true is this: if your friends are all couples, activities revolve around just hanging out with your already-existing friends. No one wants to make new friends, they're happy with what they have. Which is great, but getting drunk with your coupled friends in their living room, hanging out at their barbecue or watching a film with them doesn't get you laid.

*nods* Truer words were never spoken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12401 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
Why are there so many boys with so much talk and no follow through? WHY?![long story, don't ask] And why do I suddenly have like a gazillion black men hitting on me? Was it always like this and I just never noticed?

TMI portion whited out -->Stupid fucking period, then UTI, then yeast infection... AAAAHHH!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Puck's God-Child
posted Hide Post
One word: Argh.

I am here under duress. Save me!

Posts: 3912 | Location: Nowhere in Particular | Registered: December 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Companion to owls
Picture of cloverheart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ophelia's Vengeance:
quote:

*nods* Truer words were never spoken.

New (possibly anecdotal) evidence seems to point out to the fact that, on the other hand, getting drunk at parties with other single people, hanging out bars and clubs at different times of night in various degrees of inebriation and such like 'singles' activities, doesn't get you laid either.

AAARRGGHH!!! *kicks stuff*

Posts: 11802 | Location: home? | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
The Jamaican went on vacation to... Jamaica. I have to wait another two weeks before we can play again. Frown

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Companion to owls
Picture of cloverheart
posted Hide Post
I got to wait until dancing boy comes next month to pick it up where we left it. After such a looong time, that one time wasn't nearly enough and I'm hornier than ever. Plus it's Spring.

Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
quote:
I got to wait until dancing boy comes next month to pick it up where we left it. After such a looong time, that one time wasn't nearly enough and I'm hornier than ever. Plus it's Spring.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that goes into rut in spring time. I also shed. I really am part cat.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Companion to owls
Picture of cloverheart
posted Hide Post
Totally rutting. And mostly I've been single so Springs are always extremely frustrating.

Companion to owls
Picture of cloverheart
posted Hide Post
Dancing Boy due back soon. Anticipation's killing me!

Companion to owls
Picture of cloverheart
posted Hide Post
Boy's been back for a few days. Wants to meet on Sunday. I'm confused -why choose later rather than now? Am frustrated too. And piqued. And hornier than ever.

half the man he used to be
posted Hide Post
uhh hell yes i do!

Posts: 411 | Registered: May 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post