Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    The "Oh my God I STILL need to get laid" Thread
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The "Oh my God I STILL need to get laid" Thread
 Login/Join

Only sounds like Keith Flint
Picture of Rob!
posted Hide Post
If thinking of fat ugly people having sex makes you want to vomit, stop reading.

That said, i know i'm not good looking, but my depression is more unattractive than my messed up teeth, my weight or the scars on my face. I've gotten used to not having a sex life, in fact, i would prefer to not have sex over having casual sex.

I don't think there is anything wrong with people who have casual sex, so long as all parties are aware that it is casual sex, but i'm far too insecure to get naked with a stranger. To touch the flesh of another. I can't say why. If i was with someone they'd be in the same situation. Nude in front of someone they don't really know. It's embarrasing.

I'm lonely though and my body wants to perform its function. Sex is the primal impulse. If we didn't want sex as much as we do, our species would have died out a long time ago. I can't cope with casual sex and i don't have a current romantic partner with which to get my freak on.

I'm stuck. Today, in me, woke a dragon. It's belly full of fire. It's hunting. It wants to eat. It wants to fight. It wants to escape with claw marks carved into its flesh, bite marks on its neck, and all the tension in its muscles released through hash, strong, quick but not too quick movements.

My libido is going insane and there is nobody to let it loose with and casual sex frightens me. It's been resting. Why has it woken early? Don't know. But it woke with a fierce passion. Bleh. And its more than just wanting to have an orgasm. Thats always there. When i cum my first thought is 'i wonder if i can go again.' this is more.

I want to lick sweat off a bare breast. I want to taste, hear, see, feel and smell the acts of sex so much more than just wanting to cum.

Bleh. I need to lose weight and find a lover, before i go mad.

Posts: 2193 | Location: LA... sort of. | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has been eaten by a grue.
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
Eldi, I can honestly say that my body ain't all that hot, either, but I've never felt embarrassed at all with the husband. only with him. I would be mortified with anyone else. but he doesn't care and (lies to me) tells me he likes the way I look. so that's always an option.

and, for added honestly, the husband in question has a beer belly like you wouldn't believe. he doesn't even drink anymore, but damn. and that doesn't really seem to get in the way, if you know what I mean.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't worry about it, either by way of your self-image or by way of your expectations of others' perception of you. just try to relax and have fun. confidence will follow, and that's more important than six-pack abs, imo.

~ fLame Woosh ~
Elite Special Force Procrastinator, trained in High Arts of Extended Coffee Breaks and
Master Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation

Posts: 7134 | Location: the gloaming | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumble Fish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Apathy:
Eldi, I can honestly say that my body ain't all that hot, either, but I've never felt embarrassed at all with the husband. only with him. I would be mortified with anyone else. but he doesn't care and (lies to me) tells me he likes the way I look. so that's always an option.

and, for added honestly, the husband in question has a beer belly like you wouldn't believe. he doesn't even drink anymore, but damn. and that doesn't really seem to get in the way, if you know what I mean.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't worry about it, either by way of your self-image or by way of your expectations of others' perception of you. just try to relax and have fun. confidence will follow, and that's more important than six-pack abs, imo.

quoted for truth. because it is, Eldi.
i don't think my body is all that, taken all together. but the Minotaur doesn't care and always makes me feel sexy and pretty and all that.
again, for emphasis, because my Twin is right:
quote:
just try to relax and have fun. confidence will follow

Posts: 3140 | Location: amongst the stacks | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
working on his degree in brapping
Picture of Cobalt
posted Hide Post
Eldi: i've been there. i was there for a long, long time -- as anyone who's read my whiny posts here over the last few years can attest to.

the depression probably IS the biggest problem. it certainly was for me. when i made the decision to accept my situation the way it was and stop struggling against the universe -- basically telling myself "it's okay, it doesn't matter" over and over again -- things started getting better. first i started feeling better, just a little, which gave me enough energy to do what was necessary to make me feel even more better (which turned out to be giving medication another try and finally finding something that worked for me), and then suddenly things started getting better in every part of my life. including the romantic bit. which is the most shocking part of all.

i don't know if this is advice or not. it's just my perspective. but inculcating gratitude for what you have and acceptance of what you don't have, i think, is a good start.

WARNING: the preceding message is not to be taken personally. Keep away from children.

Inactivist of the Radical Status Quo

Posts: 6516 | Location: The Diaspora | Registered: January 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has been eaten by a grue.
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eldi:
I want to lick sweat off a bare breast. I want to taste, hear, see, feel and smell the acts of sex so much more than just wanting to cum.

also, that's really hot. if you said that to me, I doubt I'd care a whole lot what either of us looked like.

fyi.

*fans herself*

~ fLame Woosh ~
Elite Special Force Procrastinator, trained in High Arts of Extended Coffee Breaks and
Master Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation

Posts: 7134 | Location: the gloaming | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wigber
Picture of TwiliteMinotaur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green-robot:

i don't think my body is all that, taken all together. but the Minotaur doesn't care and always makes me feel sexy and pretty and all that.
again, for emphasis, because my Twin is right:

I likes GR's thong collection! I can haz thong?

I mean... uh.. HEHE!! ^.^;

Naw GR has a rockin' body, I was melting down like a financial system while I was up there with her in British Columbia.

I completely agree with the previously expressed sentiments as well. It's all about getting in that comfort zone with the person.

Posts: 371 | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumble Fish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TwiliteMinotaur:
quote:
Originally posted by green-robot:

I likes GR's thong collection! I can haz thong?

I mean... uh.. HEHE!! ^.^;

Naw GR has a rockin' body, I was melting down like a financial system while I was up there with her in British Columbia.

...what do i even say to that????

quote:
Originally posted by TwiliteMinotaur:
I completely agree with the previously expressed sentiments as well. It's all about getting in that comfort zone with the person.

for instance.. no.. i won't... Razz

Posts: 3140 | Location: amongst the stacks | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wigber
posted Hide Post
What?

Only sounds like Keith Flint
Picture of Rob!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Apathy:

Good post. As I said though, I'm fine when its with someone I'm in a reletionship with, I'm just not currently in a reletionship. When its casual sex I get insecure.

Thanks though, to you and everybody else, for the replies. They were helpful and informative.

Posts: 2193 | Location: LA... sort of. | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
so. if i want to go to my fuckbuddy's flat tonight, how long should i leave it before texting? it is now 7.30pm which i feel is probably too early..

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wigber
Picture of Mean Old Man
posted Hide Post
What- Does England have laws defining when and when not to fornicate?

fionchadd: So, if you're up for it, I thought I'd come over and we could 58jf fifir 667722 djfhjf...

blokey: Oi! No' yet! I'm still 'avin' me tay!

fionchadd: But I thought we could 596d swhdh thsh djjdjdh2225svd6!! And then you could 57end siw0mw djdjfn ths a!!

blokey: But it's a bacon butty!

Posts: 1154 | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
uh, subsstitute the bacon butty for pizza and you've got it almost word for word!

i have also been turned down for south park before.

however apparently i timed it right last night. and...i'm probably in the wrong thread Razz

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wigber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mean Old Man:
What- Does England have laws defining when and when not to fornicate?

fionchadd: So, if you're up for it, I thought I'd come over and we could 58jf fifir 667722 djfhjf...

blokey: Oi! No' yet! I'm still 'avin' me tay!

fionchadd: But I thought we could 596d swhdh thsh djjdjdh2225svd6!! And then you could 57end siw0mw djdjfn ths a!!

blokey: But it's a bacon butty!

Haha!

For whatever reason I pictured Blokey as a slab of mouldable orange rubber Gumbi character, sipping tea in stop-motion.

Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post
Appetizing I'm sure. Razz

*Settles in*

Yup.

Posts: 6054 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post
Wow.

This really isn't funny anymore.

Posts: 6054 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fionchadd:
uh, subsstitute the bacon butty for pizza and you've got it almost word for word!

however apparently i timed it right last night. and...i'm probably in the wrong thread Razz
Anyone who turns you down for a pizza needs FOOL branded in hot cheese on their forehead.

Also - you have such a no-nonsense take on these country matters. I stand in awe!

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15843 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hive:
quote:

Anyone who turns you down for a pizza needs FOOL branded in hot cheese on their forehead.

Also - you have such a no-nonsense take on these country matters. I stand in awe!

That or they need to be flayed alive and given what's left as pizza.

Or better yet -- they should be flayed alive and given what's left as pizza as a South Park episode for your entertainment.

*does not have much sympathy for perfectly good people being turned down all things considered*

Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hive:
quote:

hee! Big Grin thanks

unfortunately though it appears that he's gone off the boil. no more layage for me. *sigh* t'was fun while it lasted anyhow!

posted Hide Post
That must be some fucking good pizza to choose it over...well you know.

Posts: 499 | Registered: March 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Runs with wolves, yahr!
Picture of Lady Jasmine
posted Hide Post
*sigh* this is getting truly annoying

~You're in the Moulin Rouge babe! Your next month's rent depends on it!~

~We'd be so lost...if we weren't 'us'"~

Posts: 4138 | Location: Enchanted Mists | Registered: May 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post