Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    Yell at real or imagined gratuitous pictures of your pets
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yell at real or imagined gratuitous pictures of your pets
 Login/Join

Wigber
Picture of Mean Old Man
posted
Give 'er.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
whuh?

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wigber
Picture of Mean Old Man
posted Hide Post
Louder.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
little. yellow. different
Picture of Psi
posted Hide Post
FUUUUUUCK

Oh wait, I don't have any pets.

Oh you young people. It's all tea and muffins and excitement in your world I expect.

Posts: 3190 | Location: Wolverton, Buckinghamshire, UK | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firekeeper's Sister
Picture of VegaRiad
posted Hide Post
Imagine that you do, then... no wait, it's the gratuitous pictures that can be imagined, not the pets... man grammar is confusing.

-Natalie
----*-*-*-*----
I have heard the Languages of Apocalypse,
and now I shall embrace the silence.

Posts: 2775 | Location: The bottom of a small bowl of imaginary winged serpents | Registered: March 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mean Old Man:
Give 'er.

Do you know how much I laughed when someone actually said this Canadian colloquialism in person? I had previously only heard it on Ice Road Truckers in the UK which MG forced me to watch to acclimatise to the accents. That said I still laugh every time someones says it which is often.

I would be worried if someone was actually posting gratuitous pictures of my cat, what do you call someone that perves over pets?

Posts: 9895 | Location: The heart of gold | Registered: July 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is like fusion cuisine, if Canada can be seen as having a cuisine.
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by halucinagenia:
quote:
Originally posted by Mean Old Man:
Give 'er.

Do you know how much I laughed when someone actually said this Canadian colloquialism in person? I had previously only heard it on Ice Road Truckers in the UK which MG forced me to watch to acclimatise to the accents. That said I still laugh every time someones says it which is often.

There's a Hawaiian one that's similar, funnily enough - "geev'um", go for it. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
no maps for these places we're lost within
Originally Registered: June 14, 2007

Posts: 2535 | Location: Happy Place | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by halucinagenia:
on Ice Road Truckers in the UK which MG forced me to watch to acclimatise to the accents

I don't know why, but I just adored reading this.

(If I ever learn to drive [legally], it will be in the hope of ending my days - and hopefully no-one else's - as an ice road trucker.)

To get back on topic: SWIM, YOU PREHISTORIC FUCKER!

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15843 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hive:
SWIM, YOU PREHISTORIC FUCKER!

Are you imagining crocodiles?

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Click here!
Picture of Tismalleen
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maeve:
quote:
Originally posted by Hive:
SWIM, YOU PREHISTORIC FUCKER!

But crocodiles can swim, so there would be no need to yell, would there? I'm imagining a land turtle slowly sinking beneath the waves...

✄--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.

Posts: 2413 | Location: fluttering about | Registered: September 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
That's true. And turtles notorious for fucking.

Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maeve:

This.

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15843 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
Yay for pets that taste great with drawn butter and herb sauce!

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post