Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    Suicidal thread
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Suicidal thread
 Login/Join

has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The hyperactive rogue:
*hugs* thanks you guys....

...I hate being this way. It's just being in so much pain all the time... sometimes I just want it to stop...

I appreciate the hugs... I'm sure I'll be OK...

I'm vibing really hard for the pain to get better.
*hugs*
And if it helps, talk about it, ok? Even if you're sick of being sick, yourself. We always want to hear from you and how you are. And there'll always be hugs.
*more hugs*

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
*more hugs and vibes*

~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~
Weeble: Vibrant and bouncy, like something one would find valiantly trying to escape from a Disney geneticist's specimen freezer. - Pelham Bleatwell, Esq.

Posts: 10991 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cassiopeia
posted Hide Post
*adds hugs*

What everybody said. I haven't been around that much lately so am a bit underinformed, but for what it's worth, I'm thinking of you.

Posts: 5814 | Location: Behind bars - chocolate bars | Registered: April 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resting by the shade of the tumtum tree, yahr!
Picture of Moon Jester
posted Hide Post
...Thank you guys *hugs* I need surgery the 15th to check if I have endomitriosis, then they need to do more surgery to get rid of it... Bit scared...

And well, I know some of you know... that I have myasthenia gravis. And well, in the past coupla weeks it's gotten worse... and it's got me really on edge about everything... I wish they could cure it... but I know that's not possible... if I go back to the doctor they'll just want to do more tests on me.....

*group hugs* I'll keep ya'll updated I will... Thanks for being there, ya know...

-----~~-----
Cthulhu for president~Why vote for the lesser evil?

Posts: 9600 | Location: I was hoping you could tell me | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
salad, hold the hummus.
Picture of Bean
posted Hide Post
Nyssa honey, just wanted to check in with you... see how you are Smile

Posts: 710 | Location: A slightly better place | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Moon Jester
posted Hide Post
Aw, thanks Bean...

I'm sorry... but... Unfortunately I'm not doing too great at this particular moment...

all in all I'm OK.... just emotions keep breaking through sometimes...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Moon Jester,

-----~~-----

Posts: 9600 | Location: I was hoping you could tell me | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Click here!
Picture of Tismalleen
posted Hide Post
Oh dear. I'm so sorry you have to go through something so painful, Nyssa.
And if you don't mind hugs from a stranger:
*hugs*
I hope the pain will go away soon.

✄--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.

Posts: 2413 | Location: fluttering about | Registered: September 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
salad, hold the hummus.
Picture of Bean
posted Hide Post
*hugs Tis hugging Nyssa*

Posts: 710 | Location: A slightly better place | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no knowledge of the Munich Incident, so stop asking
Picture of Wayfarer
posted Hide Post
*hugs Bean hugging Tis hugging Nyssa*
It's a hug conga!
Hope the pain gets better for you soon, Nyssa.

Posts: 5864 | Location: The Cast Iron Shore | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
posted Hide Post
*joins the WaspyBeanTisNyssa hug conga*

Get better soon, hon. Smile

__

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cassiopeia
posted Hide Post
*joins in the hugging*

I'm hoping things will look up soon for you, Nyssa.

Posts: 5814 | Location: Behind bars - chocolate bars | Registered: April 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Moon Jester
posted Hide Post
Ha, big group hug! *hugs* thanks you guys. ^_^

-----~~-----

salad, hold the hummus.
Picture of Bean
posted Hide Post
*looks up*

Nice avatar Nyssa....

*sends Nyssa holiday hugs*

*notices how much hugging she's been doing lately* oh well Smile

Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bean:

hahah

welcome to the board bean Wink

*hugs*

it's when you notice how much you've been saying boobies we sort thinking we have to look at your infulances Big Grin

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20595 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
posted Hide Post
One day, the wind will change direction and we will all be stuck to each other in an enormous group hug.
How...embarassing.

*hug!*

__

Picture of Moon Jester
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bean:
*looks up*

Nice avatar Nyssa....

*sends Nyssa holiday hugs*

Thanks!

and yeah... hugging seems to happen quite often around here :3

-----~~-----

the Wicked Little Critta
Picture of Mr. Chadtastic
posted Hide Post
*shoots a quiver full of hugs at the boardies*

-----------------------------
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Additional handling charges may be required.

Posts: 6928 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: November 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Moon Jester
posted Hide Post
what is wrong with me?... *sigh* I'm tired of being in pain... and being so lonely...

-----~~-----

salad, hold the hummus.
Picture of Bean
posted Hide Post
Oh Nys! So sorry that things haven't improved.... and as for being lonely..I know that I don't know you but hey I'm worried about you and keep checking up after your posts. Wish I could do or say something to ease your pain but you are in my thoughts Smile

has no knowledge of the Munich Incident, so stop asking
Picture of Wayfarer
posted Hide Post
I think you are in all our thoughts.
*hugs*

Posts: 5864 | Location: The Cast Iron Shore | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post