Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    Suicidal thread
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Suicidal thread
 Login/Join

is tired of these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane
Picture of general punk, MA
posted Hide Post
*hugs for everyone*
while i've felt down and out, never that bad. so if any of you ever need to talk about anything ya know where i can be reached

High Ranking Official of the Realm of Unproductivity and Procrastination,
Dean of the UUP, First Class member of the order of the Pineapple.
-scruffy ambulating reanimated hypothetical vegetarian leigonairre of the undead. ~ Cav
-Look, I've got a cape and a tendency towards violence. It does not make me a superhero! ~ Domitella
-The key thing to remember about historians is that we are entirely capable of being objective, empirical and batshit crazy. ~ Dr. Marvinmarymac

Posts: 29254 | Location: Somewhereshire | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freebird YAHR!
Picture of Polop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Silly Punk:
*hugs for everyone*

Thank you!Needed one...

Some are born for endless flight, some are born for endless night

Posts: 1277 | Location: In the heart of Europe | Registered: March 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stole the last root beer
Picture of Mischief the Polarbear
posted Hide Post
*brings in some cookie and cream ice cream*

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(terms and conditions apply)

Posts: 8804 | Location: where do you think, you idiot? | Registered: April 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firekeeper's Sister
Picture of VegaRiad
posted Hide Post
I... really want to die right now.

don't worry, I'm too half-assed to go through with anything.

-Natalie
----*-*-*-*----
I have heard the Languages of Apocalypse,
and now I shall embrace the silence.

Posts: 2775 | Location: The bottom of a small bowl of imaginary winged serpents | Registered: March 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted Hide Post
*hugs*

if you are ever need to chat let me know (due to time difference i'm always around mad hours in the US, which is usually when i felt the worst 2-3am is a terrible time!)

Posts: 9895 | Location: The heart of gold | Registered: July 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VegaRiad:

Don't do it kiddo, I've based a character in one of my comic things on you, and I don't want anything to happen to her - (and by association, to you).

:: Hugs Vega's brain, infusing it with a little hopefullness (hopefully) ::

Don't go nowhere, kiddo.

Posts: 2732 | Location: The London | Registered: January 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
lives deliberately
Picture of Alaura
posted Hide Post
Is it time for some brain-snuggling??

*Pounces Natalie's brain and tickles it*

*when it gigglingly begs for mercy, pins it down and zerberts its squishy brain-belly*

*wipes mouth*

Well THAT was messy...

ego forceps ergo ego forceps

"Chives?"�
"Yes, m'lud?"�
"Is that Ms Ephemera hovering over the croquet lawn?"�
"Indeed m'lud. She's marshalled all the haggle-dans. Missy-twigs and vale-nymphs from Claypole Woods. Apparently she intends to tear this house down and dance on the ruins."�
"Well, Chives, you'd better start the car, what? And pack my tennis things too"�
--- Joe 3Heads

Posts: 11426 | Location: In a perpetual state of Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freebird YAHR!
Picture of Polop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VegaRiad:

Don't even think about it!

Posts: 1277 | Location: In the heart of Europe | Registered: March 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firekeeper's Sister
Picture of VegaRiad
posted Hide Post
thank you

not doing so great now either

glad you guys answered last time now. feels less lonely.

-Natalie
----*-*-*-*----
I have heard the Languages of Apocalypse,
and now I shall embrace the silence.

Posts: 2775 | Location: The bottom of a small bowl of imaginary winged serpents | Registered: March 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is in perfect karmic alignment
Picture of Punkyfins
posted Hide Post
Hang in there girly!
I went to the Zoo yesterday, saw my friend 'white wolf' there... he asked how you'd been, and he sends you big-bad-white-wolf hugs..

-------------------
Blog: Room with a view.

~You are a *Taverner*.
Sometimes patrons want to go where everybody knows their names, though it helps when half of them are named John. When people want to celebrate, or commiserate, they gather to your establishment. You provide the atmosphere, the warmth, rum, and even an ear to bend. Did I mention the rum? Years before the language will be mangled with terms like facilitator and networking and interpersonal communication, you've overseen it all, and broken up a few bar fights, to boot.~
-Royko

Posts: 8667 | Location: Just north of Earth | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freebird YAHR!
Picture of Polop
posted Hide Post
sends vegaraid a hug, cheer up!!!

working on his degree in brapping
Picture of Cobalt
posted Hide Post
bleargh. make me die.

WARNING: the preceding message is not to be taken personally. Keep away from children.

Inactivist of the Radical Status Quo

Posts: 6516 | Location: The Diaspora | Registered: January 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is tired of these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane
Picture of general punk, MA
posted Hide Post
gives *hugs* instead.

sorry you feel so down. Frown

High Ranking Official of the Realm of Unproductivity and Procrastination,
Dean of the UUP, First Class member of the order of the Pineapple.
-scruffy ambulating reanimated hypothetical vegetarian leigonairre of the undead. ~ Cav
-Look, I've got a cape and a tendency towards violence. It does not make me a superhero! ~ Domitella
-The key thing to remember about historians is that we are entirely capable of being objective, empirical and batshit crazy. ~ Dr. Marvinmarymac

Posts: 29254 | Location: Somewhereshire | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
working on his degree in brapping
Picture of Cobalt
posted Hide Post
thanks, punk. i could use some hugs.

WARNING: the preceding message is not to be taken personally. Keep away from children.

Inactivist of the Radical Status Quo

Posts: 6516 | Location: The Diaspora | Registered: January 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
will not Ling Ling you, not ever
posted Hide Post
Hey, I just read this. Same thing for me, I've talked to a lot of friends through some major depression times. If anyone needs it, I am always there for any of you.

Posts: 3803 | Location: Basking in the desert sun at the cliff's edge | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's like an Oreo cookie, only not
Picture of Chiaroscuro
posted Hide Post
*Gives a noogie to the Big Ass Panda for no reason!* Smile

------------------------------
Boil up some Mt. Dew, it's gunna be a long night.
DeviantArt
Blog

Posts: 776 | Location: The black hole known as Michigan | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
Gives Panda a wedgie of hope.

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rogue Tomato
Picture of Yepa [Holdingpillow]
posted Hide Post
A wedgie of hope????
Nice...

You should be fencing, and I should be banging coconuts!

"No more! The Earth's a burrito! We're done!"
-The Snazz-

Trying to take over the world, one nude cook at the time

Posts: 6217 | Location: Vikingland | Registered: March 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
Hey, it's a board tradition...

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rogue Tomato
Picture of Yepa [Holdingpillow]
posted Hide Post
Whatever rocks your boat

You should be fencing, and I should be banging coconuts!

"No more! The Earth's a burrito! We're done!"
-The Snazz-

Trying to take over the world, one nude cook at the time

Posts: 6217 | Location: Vikingland | Registered: March 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post