Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    tell yourself off
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

tell yourself off
 Login/Join

Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted
Even if no one else needs this, I sure as hell do.

DO SOME WORK, AMY! If you get this job you will have no time. This is all the time there is, and it's already Tuesday! It would be a terribly big waste of money if you failed.

And you're an idiot.

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rogue Tomato
Picture of Yepa [Holdingpillow]
posted Hide Post
Just get going on the paper, Margrethe! It's not that fucking hard. Stop being a lazy slob and DO SOME WORK!!!

You should be fencing, and I should be banging coconuts!

"No more! The Earth's a burrito! We're done!"
-The Snazz-

Trying to take over the world, one nude cook at the time

Posts: 6217 | Location: Vikingland | Registered: March 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
Mad Don't talk to my board friends like that! Mad

Either of you!

*shuts down thread*

~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~
Weeble: Vibrant and bouncy, like something one would find valiantly trying to escape from a Disney geneticist's specimen freezer. - Pelham Bleatwell, Esq.

Posts: 10991 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Composer-in-training
Picture of Grand
posted Hide Post
Stop talking to her. She's poison.

Posts: 5530 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
Hannah, if you don't get your ass in gear and start getting things done you're not going anywhere! honestly, how can you expect to go away for 6 months without any clothes/boots/guide books/visas/currency/hostel bookings/malaria tablets? and if you don't do some work today you'll get fired and then you won't even have any money to buy these things with!

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NicholasRidiculous
posted Hide Post
Oi. You can't just coast through life thinking that everything will be alright, try doing something, anything. Get your head out of the sand.

You are not 16 anymore, you are middle aged so try acting a bit more responsibly, have some contingencies in place, what would happen if you lost your job, or your house, or your car.

Oh, and leave yourself alone.

And drive a bit slower.

Turn the PS2 off.

There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more.

Posts: 275 | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resting by the shade of the tumtum tree, yahr!
Picture of Moon Jester
posted Hide Post
Hey! Stop being an idiot about your health! If your asthma's bad don't make it worse... yeesh. Also, wake up on time! Maybe go to bed earlier if you need to. But stop being late!

Also, would it kill you to listen to people occasionally? Or do you like annoying them? Really, eventually someone's going to smack you for being a brat...

Just stop being so careless! It's gonna lead to trouble someday...

-----~~-----
Cthulhu for president~Why vote for the lesser evil?

Posts: 9600 | Location: I was hoping you could tell me | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
don't you dare eat all those sweets, young lady!

Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
i don't *care* that the sun's out, you won't see it if you go home, you'll sit inside and eat and drink and watch tv and not do anything productive. so GO TO THE GYM!

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Companion to owls
Picture of cloverheart
posted Hide Post
OI!! enough of the self-pity and procrastinating! You have a handful here, 3 different projects to work on PLUS your busines splan thing PLUS applying for Summer School AND that grant that might just make set up so much easier! So STOP THE FUCK DOING NOTHING!!
What's wrong with you? You're getting there, and the only thing stopping you it's YOU! I don't give a shit whether it's fear of success, fear of failing, fear of the big, bad wolf or whether your mom never loved you enough. DEAL THE FUCK WITH IT (in your spare time, please) and get your arse in gear.

You can go back to work now.

Posts: 11802 | Location: home? | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Atrinati
posted Hide Post
Stop sitting around on your ass twiddling your thumbs! You have a paper to write and you have done NOTHING to start it!

What? Don't give me that tone missy! You march your butt over to those articles and start taking notes!

Boring? Of course it's BORING! But that doesn't give you any excuse not to do it!

I AM THE BOSS OF YOU!

Oh, that's it! You're grounded!

_______

Wall of Text hit you for 50000 Points of Wtsparagraphs Damage! Critical Hit!

Posts: 118 | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted Hide Post
I don't think this thread is such a good idea guys....

Posts: 9895 | Location: The heart of gold | Registered: July 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Companion to owls
Picture of cloverheart
posted Hide Post
Why, because we're here posting abuse at ourselves instead of doing what we're telling ourselves to do?
Nah... Wink

Posts: 11802 | Location: home? | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resting by the shade of the tumtum tree, yahr!
Picture of Moon Jester
posted Hide Post
Meh, I don't usually listen to myself anyway... no worries Razz

-----~~-----
Cthulhu for president~Why vote for the lesser evil?

Posts: 9600 | Location: I was hoping you could tell me | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post
You suck!

(is too tired for cleverness tonight, Wink)

Posts: 6054 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
Look.

It's all very well saying you don't have to do any work at the weekend. That's fine. BUT ONLY IF YOU DO ANY WORK IN THE WEEK!

Bah. I'm sick of you.

Picture of Cassiopeia
posted Hide Post
Smile I so know what you mean, Domi... Wishing you lots of motivation for your work!

*sends the black sheep of motivation over*

Posts: 5814 | Location: Behind bars - chocolate bars | Registered: April 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
*sits and watches telly with sheep*

*feeds black sheep chocolate*

the firebreather beneath the clover
Picture of fawn
posted Hide Post
*pets sheep*
all right missy, you need to start going to the gym or walking or SOMETHING...no more sitting around, you know that doesn't help with the whole seretonin problem....and you have so many clothes sitting in your closet that you used to wear that are now just a wee bit to snug--it wouldn't take that much effort for you to be able to have full access to your wardrobe again and you will feel better as well! so stop being a lazy, mopey, depressed, tired girl and MOVE!

"Even mollusks have weddings, though solemn and leaden
But you dirge for the dead, take no jam on your bread
Just a supper of salt and a waltz through your empty bed"---Joanna Newsom

Posts: 171 | Location: San Clemente, Ca | Registered: April 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
none more black
Picture of mudpuppy
posted Hide Post
YOU! You rationalize and gloss over and b.s. yourself into non-action! These things must be done and the due date it past! You are seriously skating on thin ice and its all because you only do what comes easy - GET OFF YOUR ASS and tackle some of the more difficult issues.

you bum.

Posts: 4915 | Registered: July 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post